Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is It Insecurity Or Not.....Vol 1

But I don't mean that specific. There are other sorts of insecurity besides thinking someone else still has access to your woman. I mean ego in general. Like usually the people who have a huge ego and can't recognize it or reign it in are insecure with themselves in some sort of way.
Eh,

I guess so

For me, I wouldn't. Just to avoid drama. You never know if your friend still has feelings for that girl. Even if he gives you the ok, later on, he may change his mind because he can't deal with it.

For me, I wouldn't. Just to avoid drama. You never know if your friend still has feelings for that girl. Even if he gives you the ok, later on, he may change his mind because he can't deal with it.
what if your friend moved on with a family of his own, and couldn't care less about other chicks

I dont even want to smash a chick my friend smashed.

So dating one is completely off limits. Shit is unfavorable

what if your friend moved on with a family of his own, and couldn't care less about other chicks
If my boy was married and was good with his current relationship and he gave me the go ahead. I dont see a problem with it. But only if what he had with the old girl wasnt serious or they split without beef. me And the chick would have had to click naturally. I don't think I would go searching for her and ask her out. But if we happen to run into each other and start talking, i dont see an issue. Before I would ask her out, I would ask my boy how he feels about the situation first.

How would that make a person insecure? I don’t understand.

I wouldn’t date someone who has had sex with someone I’m cool with because that’s unnecessary drama and just screams disrespect. It’s not because I think they cuter or better than me.

nope....fuck pride, security, and all that shit

I literally just dont wanna fuck behind nobody I know.....its a personality trait

ima "my shit" kinda person

Back