• No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
If two single people, one male one female go to the museum, zoo, dinner, etc

Would U Consider That a Date or Not?​

Would u mind if ur man was going to dinner and different places one on one with women?

Exactly.
if he had lunch with a chick he been platonic with since age 5 or views as a mother figure or w/e, it'd be aight

one theres been a spark with, nah. I'd feel the same about a phone call tho.

if he had lunch with a chick he been platonic with since age 5 or views as a mother figure or w/e, it'd be aight

one theres been a spark with, nah. I'd feel the same about a phone call tho.

lmaooo at the extreme variables "if it was a chick he knew since they played in the sand box and went to church with" lol

Let's say it's a chick he met a month ago at his boy's house. Now he's going to dinner one on one, the carnival one on one, etc. Would u be ok with it?

Nah, unless explicitly stated that it's a date, it's not one.

Don't be that guy who assumes then gets salty when they assume wrong.

Edit: On 2nd thought, idk, I'd feel like I'm leading someone on if I took them on a day out like that only to tell them that it wasn't a date.

I'm conflicted about this lol

Nah, unless explicitly stated that it's a date, it's not one.

Don't be that guy who assumes then gets salty when they assume wrong.

Ok, I'll pose the same question to u young one. Would you mind if your girl went out with me ..........me to dinner and to the movies one on one?

It's a date. It doesn't have to a romantic date. Fathers take their daughters on dates all the time and the same for moms and their sons/daughters.

Exactly. Shit's not that hard to understand lol

Blac's on her shit today

lmaooo at the extreme variables "if it was a chick he knew since they played in the sand box and went to church with" lol

Let's say it's a chick he met a month ago at his boy's house. Now he's going to dinner one on one, the carnival one on one, etc. Would u be ok with it?
imo thats an extreme example too. I don't ask ppl I just now met to go to the museum with me one to one. I'd wonder why they gotta be alone.

don't get me wrong, I don't want a man that needs to be babysat. why does he want to see her alone tho?

Back