Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is Foreplay A Part of Sex?

I don't know. That's the reason I always heard tho.

@AP21 on a scale of 1-10 how attractive would you say the woman who don't like to kiss is?

My hypothesis is that they weren't really attractive growing up and never or rarely got kissed so they grew up like "fuck kisses".
We not gonna get into all this lol

I think when I asked her, she just said it feels weird

She didn't even tongue kiss her husband at their wedding from what I hear

And what’s wrong with that?

are you an over zealous kisser? lmao

idk being young a lot of them (and myself) just probably werent good kissers anyway....like I said it didnt turn me on or anything

so after 15 seconds it was like aight mane we just swappin spit gahhh damn lol

you ever had a mf bump teeth with you?

:imsayin:

chill the fuck out

I
are you an over zealous kisser? lmao

idk being young a lot of them (and myself) just probably werent good kissers anyway....like I said it didnt turn me on or anything

so after 15 seconds it was like aight mane we just swappin spit gahhh damn lol

you ever had a mf bump teeth with you?

:imsayin:

chill the fuck out
ive definitely bumped teeth. Lmao!

I love kissing. Be tryna suck a nigga tongue off.
a thick tongue too. Oooooh weeee listen.

Knew a few girls that didn’t like tongue kissing yeah they trash lol. One of them was ugly (let her tell it) when she was younger but she fine as ever now. To this day she still don’t like it. Shiid I started tongue kissing girls at age 9. Can’t be in no relationship without that.

But to answer the question I think foreplay is a part of sex, it’s just not fuckin lol if that makes sense.

Some people look at tongue kissing as being too intimate. More intimate than sex.

And to answer the question of the thread. Yes foreplay is a part of sex.

I've heard that. I've been told if we started kissing during sex...she was gonna catch feelings. I just smh b/c it made no sense.

So more value is placed on kissing a person, than giving your pussy to them?? Is that what I'm understanding here?

Last edited:
what if they just wanted foreplay only for the night? Would yall be good wit that?

I think it’s mainly a sexual, physical stimulating thing maybe, but also can be purely a sexual mentally stimulating thing.

Back