Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Financial Success HARDER For Black People?" (Not Everyone Agrees...)

Financial success for a people can never be defined because most people will have different goals of what they deem to be financially successful.

Interesting things said in that video. Dude can keep that religious shit to himself though.

I know some of y'all got a problem with Umar Johnson, but listen to what he says here:

It's bookmarked at the relevant section.

I know some of y'all got a problem with Umar Johnson, but listen to what he says here:

It's bookmarked at the relevant section.

I agree because that has been stated plenty of times before.

But after a few generations that lazy american shit kick in for all races.

We just gotta have a better mindset for this shit

I agree because that has been stated plenty of times before.

But after a few generations that lazy american shit kick in for all races.

We just gotta have a better mindset for this shit

I came up around Chaldeans (Christian Arabs) and other folks from the Middle East. As my Detroit brethren can attest to, them cats will have 3-4 generations working in their stores and gas stations to keep the business in order. You could go to the gas station in the morning and old man Yessif will be working there, around noon his son Hassan will be there, in the afternoon maybe his son Ahmad is there, and in the evening a combination of any of them along with various other aunts, cousins, sisters, or other family members there. Same for the Asians, Ethiopians, and Indians I see out here with their businesses. I don't know how ethnic whites do it, but folks of color get it in and keep it that way without the "lazy american" creeping into it.

No

They just don’t mess with each other

You’re spending the money. You just keep letting others set up shop on your block

Nigga rather pay a stranger than split the profit

Back