Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is cuckolding the next trend for these new negroes?

What was his reasoning for that? Is he paralyzed from the waist down or struck with ED or something? I can't come up with a scenario where I'd be asking my homeboy to fuck my wife.

On topic, I thought this was going to about new niggas letting other people fuck their wives as they watch. With the way some of these dudes act, I could see that becoming a thing.
He prolly was fucking another chick and she hit him with the proposition of letting her get some other dick or else....

I think he said as much, but I was half listening.... Shit was ridiculous. I told him to buy her a nigga

He prolly was fucking another chick and she hit him with the proposition of letting her get some other dick or else....

I think he said as much, but I was half listening.... Shit was ridiculous. I told him to buy her a nigga

That still doesn't explain why he has to be there to watch it all go down.

You sound like a horrible friend.
How'd she look?

Last edited:
I mentioned b4 how my cousin did that.

After a get together at my s/o...the chick must've hit him up to come thru. So he asked me to drop him off somewhere. As I'm driving, that's when he told me about the married couple.

Talmbout dude enjoys pleasing his wife. So when she mentioned how she wanted to smashed another guy, dude was down to let her do it...in front of him.

I smh & lol'd at my cousin

Bout to read the thread now .... just found out the wife be tricking heavy on my homie...flying him all over the place

Some stupid CAC testing the waters for a few of his alt-right buddies right now that’ll be flooding this forum with pro Trump threads and other cracka nonsense next year and ruining shit like they did Boxden.

If I was @Goldie I woulda IP banned that motherfucker already... but that’s just me.
I kid you guys and gabi not. This man is creating random fantasies about me in his sick head cause I said evidence lead to O.J. committing the crime. I knew you were a weirdo since the I.C. but never would expect that I would be living in your head rent free one day and that you would think I’m going to ruin your favorite forum. LOL. I understand it’s gay pride month but I will have to ask you to excuse me from your faggotry and thoughts.

Back