Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Cardi B a terrible rapper?

Is Cardi B a terrible rapper?

• Total voters
I've noticed a lot female rappers have terrible flows, they rap like they are deaf in one ear. Like I haven't heard a current female rapper today with a flow as smooth as Snoop Dogg.

There's female rappers today that's kinda nice. Meg is dope, imo she's much better than Cardi. But this ain't the old days where lyrics matter. Ain't gonna be no more Lady of Rage, Lauryn Hill, or MC Lyte. She's an entertainer.

Had this been a thread about lil mama and she had a ghostwriter all these answers would of been waay different.

Dudes really stingy with criticizing women they wanna fuck
Had honey boo boos moms allegedly been shot by tory lanez in the foot yall would have jokes for days.

But since the entire industry wanted to smash.... you see how that went.

Saweetie is a terrible rapper

tenor.gif

I was just saying this last week. She can't rap, don't have any charisma. She better off being a video vixen

Had this been a thread about lil mama and she had a ghostwriter all these answers would of been waay different.

Dudes really stingy with criticizing women they wanna fuck
I see you one of the 16 ppl that brought Lil Mama last album

I see you one of the 16 ppl that brought Lil Mama last album
Lmao nah but really, in that lil mama thread They were clowning her hard.

Then I notice any little thread about cardi or Megan they call you a woman hater, incel etc.

Shits cringe and corny and obvious caping.

Lil mama not a woman either?

Not a fan at all but lil mama a better rapper than cardi, Megan, sawtiee or whoever been mentioned.

They call tory lanez misogynistic, but had that been amy Schumer that got shot we'd have memes for the whole year.

Shit ain't got nothing to do with them being women.
It has to do with them being fuckable or not.

Lmao nah but really, in that lil mama thread They were clowning her hard.

Then I notice any little thread about cardi or Megan they call you a woman hater, incel etc.

Shits cringe and corny and obvious caping.

Lil mama not a woman either?

Not a fan at all but lil mama a better rapper than cardi, Megan, sawtiee or whoever been mentioned.
That's where I stopped reading and taking you serious

It’s not her style or flow.

it’s the writer style and flow. They show you how the song go.

her flare is undeniable though.

Back