Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Bruce Lee the most overhyped fighter of all time?

Who would win the fight?

• Mike Tyson

• Bruce Lee

• Too close to call

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bruce openly admitted he’d be washed by Muhammad Ali…I’m sure most middle-heavyweights can take on Bruce in regards to throwing hands

Plus boxing is a total different skill that doesn’t get the respect I believe it deserves in the realm of martial arts….there’s a reason why many MMA fighters go to boxing coaches to better their footwork and movement

Bruce openly admitted he’d be washed by Muhammad Ali…I’m sure most middle-heavyweights can take on Bruce in regards to throwing hands

Plus boxing is a total different skill that doesn’t get the respect I believe it deserves in the realm of martial arts….there’s a reason why many MMA fighters go to boxing coaches to better their footwork and movement

You and the OP are stupid.

camron_bottle.gif

Ppl ask dumb questions all the time bro.

Why u giving it attention...its making u look stupid.

Tyson was an example. He's not the only person Bruce was compared to that would probably fuck him up pretty bad. Like @Lord Nemesis posted the MJW video. He caught shit for saying he would beat Bruce Lee because oh how a lot of people view Lee.

Bruce has no real fight resume, he was 5' 8",140lbs. For someone that small that never proved he could win a fight, he is spoken of extremely highly as a fighter. It's a legit question if he's overhyped.

In terms of being overrated…BOTH are overrated as shit

I just tend to see more Mike Tyson worshippers than Bruce….niggas want to believe Mike is some invincible machine

Bruce on the other hand was just a really great actor and philosopher

People overrate the fuck out of Bruce Lee fighting ability.

Bruce Lee isn't a combat sports athlete, he's an entertainer and a martial artist.

Prime Anderson Silva would kill him in a fight.

Tyson is not overrated.

Had he maintained self discipline and left them wild ass women alone...

Cus created a timeless style that requires maximum focus and dedication to the craft and physical fitness.

Yall only say he over rated cause he cracked under the pressures of adulthood and personal accountability.

Nah…Tyson is overrated because he never had the same heart and longevity as other champions. His main trump card was that he was big, fast and scary…….until he fought someone who wasn’t scared of him i.e Evander Holyfield

Back