Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Bruce Lee the most overhyped fighter of all time?

Who would win the fight?

• Mike Tyson

• Bruce Lee

• Too close to call

Results are only viewable after voting.
What? Some of the greatest martial artists in the world have attested to Bruce's ski-... Nvm, have a blessed day brother Royalty

Hearsay. Where are his fights?

Also, in fairness, a lot of martial art styles have been exposed as not very effective. See many Kung Fu experts in UFC?

I saw a thread asking who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson. There was a surprising amount of support for Lee, but his resume is a bunch of hearsay. Can you think of a fighter that's proven less, but gets this much respect?
Sounds like an asian site

OP is an idiot for even asking this question. You can't even compare the fighters to fight each other. Mike Tyson has a weight and power advantage on Bruce Lee. Of course Mike would win. Doesn't take away the greatness of Bruce Lee. That's why boxing has weight categories. FMJ is the pound-for-pound #1 to me, but I would be a dummy like you in saying FMJ is overrated because he would lose to Riddick Bowe (he would in real life), not because FMJ can't box, but because of the sheer physical advantage Riddick has.

Op, this is you:

homey_the_clown.gif

OP is an idiot for even asking this question. You can't even compare the fighters to fight each other. Mike Tyson has a weight and power advantage on Bruce Lee. Of course Mike would win. Doesn't take away the greatness of Bruce Lee. That's why boxing has weight categories. FMJ is the pound-for-pound #1 to me, but I would be a dummy like you in saying FMJ is overrated because he would lose to Riddick Bowe (he would in real life), not because FMJ can't box, but because of the sheer physical advantage Riddick has.

Op, this is you:

View attachment 664958

Are you retarded or some shit? I didn't make start comparison... others did and people said Bruce Lee would win. So unlike FMJ, they thought Bruce was so great, his extreme size and strength disadvantage wouldn't matter.

THAT'S where being overhyped comes in. By having a lot of people thinking no matter how big and how well trained they are Bruce would beat them.

Are you retarded or some shit? I didn't make start comparison... others did and people said Bruce Lee would win. So unlike FMJ, they thought Bruce was so great, his extreme size and strength disadvantage wouldn't matter.

THAT'S where being overhyped comes in. By having a lot of people thinking no matter how big and how well trained they are Bruce would beat them.

He would beat MOST untrained fighters in the street, but would lose to MANY trained fighters who have a size advantage.

Bruce Lee was trained yes.

Battle tested is another story.

He was a new pinnacle at a time when the old pinnacle was still fighting like an english gentleman. Fisticuffs and all that bullshit.

Segal is a charlatan, anyone that knows anything about Akido knows its some ol world bullshit relying heavily on mystical mumbo jumbo.

See the source image

Back