Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Anyone Here An Hebrew Israelite?

SirReginald

Black Jew. Baruch Adonai
How did you get in the faith? Us as Jews of course share some common similarities with non Messianic and Messianic Hebrew Israelites.

Last edited:
I believe in biblical scripture and that Jesus is The Son Of God….I don’t consider myself a Christian though. Mainly because I believe organized religions have cultist based agendas which has little to do with the actual faith.

Most churches/temples/mosques are more concerned with either money, or having a large following for political interests. I stay away from those people

But I believe in biblical scriptures (Old and New Testament along with Apocrypha) are true. And I take interest in the metaphysics and history behind it

My first and middle name are both Hebrew and I grew up reading about that stuff and I respect the history as well as the prophetic words. As well as the science

Nah, but I bow to the same God. Just not based on Judaic tradition or laws of Moses (which we use for learning) but based on the commands of Yhoshua aka King of the Israel of God.
So that’s basically Christian.

I came across the Talmud in the library.

Its basically an instruction manual of how to rip people off.

All jewish people are sleazy.

I'm thinking about it

On the road of repentance
Repentance is good, but as far as follow those guys? Nah bruh. For me they mostly serve as a good example of what NOT to do. Never go to them for doctrine on what the Bible actually says. You can learn a bit of history from them maybe on some things and every so often they teach the correct meaning of a verse…that’s about the extent of it though. Bottom line though they be false teaching.

Repentance is good, but as far as follow those guys? Nah bruh. For me they mostly serve as a good example of what NOT to do. Never go to them for doctrine on what the Bible actually says. You can learn a bit of history from them maybe on some things and every so often they teach the correct meaning of a verse…that’s about the extent of it though. Bottom line though they be false teaching.
Tell me something I don't know.
I know how to weed out the fakes.
There's an awakening going on and we need to catch up bro. There's African tribes claiming Hebrew and backing it up with proof. I'm just tryna figure out which tribe I belong to.
Yah mean?

Tell me something I don't know.
I know how to weed out the fakes.
There's an awakening going on and we need to catch up bro. There's African tribes claiming Hebrew and backing it up with proof. I'm just tryna figure out which tribe I belong to.
Yah mean?
I feel that.
I’d love to know mine, but it’s a bit complicated

I am extremely anti-semetic.

jewish people are the scum of the Earth.

I don't even spell the word "jewish" with a capital J.
Damn.

I need to know who hurt you, B. Why do you have such intolerance for the Jewish population?

Back