Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is 'All Black Lives Matter' A Distraction From The BLM Movement?

PIs it a distraction

• Total voters
nah you tighten up.

if you aint say it ....why did you take that onto yourself?

this that shit that always starts shit.
someone says f them aint shit dudes......

why would someone come in and say dont put that on all us.

if i aint say you specifically ........ignore it

Lol but you can’t use that logic when black women and lbgqt have something to say about black men. Hypocrite

I don't agree with the dude's tweet. I just don't think the "All these women out here marching..." line of thinking is a good counter. A lot of people these days just want to be part of a movement. Many of them don't really care about the issues at hand. I honestly do think a lot of the normal average everyday women that go to these rallies care about black men and black people in general. However, most of those feminists that are always bragging about how much they do in the movement don't actually give a shit about black men. They just like being seen as prominent figures in a revolutionary movement. Again, Race is the perfect example. She's always on some "Fight he Power" shit, but she clearly doesn't give a shit about black men.

If you disagree then what was the point in trying to offer a counter opinion? yes, alot do just wnat to be part of the movement but many also are marching for the injustices being done to Black men at the hands of police and this justice system specifically. So dude's tweet was bullshit and there's no way to "both sides" that shit.

If you disagree then what was the point in trying to offer a counter opinion? yes, alot do just wnat to be part of the movement but many also are marching for the injustices being done to Black men at the hands of police and this justice system specifically. So dude's tweet was bullshit and there's no way to "both sides" that shit.

Did you not read what I just said? I never claimed that he was right about black women standing with black men. I disagreed with your assertion that he was wrong because black women were marching. There was never any "both sides" argument coming from me. I just didn't agree with the argument you were trying to make.

Lol thought y’all was ok with men defending themselves against women? So wouldn’t you support this?

The main chick in the tweet is being consistent. I can respect her stance. The next chick in the discussion says that the trans person was justified because the chick was the initial attacker. So the question is, would she say the same thing if it was a chick attacking a CIS man and the CIS man retaliated. If she would, then I don't see a problem with what either chick said. Whether I agree with them or not, they are both being consistent.

They’re not matching for black men they’re marching for themselves too. White supremacy affects black women too.

Lol the same chicks that claim they're marching for black men are the ones that try to make everyone put the smaller number of female victims on the same level as the male victims. I'm not even saying they shouldn't be. But these chicks can't always bring up the female victims as an attack and then turn around and say they are only marching for black men.

The LGBT is not fighting the system. They're trying to improve their position in it.

They are an enemy of black empowerment because they constantly undermine and appropriate our progress

In iij
Did you not read what I just said? I never claimed that he was right about black women standing with black men. I disagreed with your assertion that he was wrong because black women were marching. There was never any "both sides" argument coming from me. I just didn't agree with the argument you were trying to make.

The argument I made is he's wrong because theres Black women out there marching...you said you agree with that...so what are you disagreeing with?

I don’t care about another cause besides the one that is against black folks.

That can be next on the agenda

I don’t care about another cause besides the one that is against black folks.

That can be next on the agenda

That next agenda ain't coming for a while cuz it ain't like this battle gonna be over anytime soon. Thanks for continuing to prove my point that "it's not the right time" remains the consistent refrain without any logical response as to when that right time will ever be

Back