Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW a safe space for Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand where the ladies are coming from. One of the biggest reasons I let the IC believe I was a male for 7+yrs is because I knew, as soon as men find out you're a female, shits changes. The second they found out, some of them started with the periods jokes, the sexual innuendos w, my intellect wasnt taken as seriously, pms were sent. I dont get jiggy with any of that shit so it for the most part went back to BA is a male and left me alone.

I never started posting to find a hook up or possibly meet someone off of here I came for the conversations that were happening. It's a turn off when males cant keep focus and just see things as thoughts and perspective because their mind cant get past T&A. Its like, do you have any higher thought than "Thats a very interesting opinion, I'm horny, can I see a pic of your tits?

I understand where the ladies are coming from. One of the biggest reasons I let the IC believe I was a male for 7+yrs is because I knew, as soon as men find out you're a female, shits changes. The second they found out, some of them started with the periods jokes, the sexual innuendos w, my intellect wasnt taken as seriously, pms were sent. I dont get jiggy with any of that shit so it for the most part went back to BA is a male and left me alone.

I never started posting to find a hook up or possibly meet someone off of here I came for the conversations that were happening. It's a turn off when males cant keep focus and just see things as thoughts and perspective because their mind cant get past T&A. Its like, do you have any higher thought than "Thats a very interesting opinion, I'm horny, can I see a pic of your tits?
@5th Letter, she just said the same thing Kandy and Meeks been saying

you still need examples?

thank you for this BA

it's all the other ladies have been saying that for some reason, is lost to some people

Thank you for your transparency.

You mentioned this a few times and it seems to be lost in the shuffle at times but you are correct.

When it happens please let a mod/admin know. We have to learn where yall boundaries are

Thank you for your transparency.

You mentioned this a few times and it seems to be lost in the shuffle at times but you are correct.

When it happens please let a mod/admin know. We have to learn where yall boundaries are
I've gotten accustomed to the flavor of humor a lot of you have and little quips even if they are sexual, I lol a lot cuz some of that shit is clever. Like @Maywood, he makes sexual shit funny, I shouldn't laugh but I cant help it. Other women may not find it funny at all. A lot of shit I glaze over or swerve just to keep things moving and flowing. So it's hard for me, personally, as I've grown with many of you, I'm not offended by anything you say, if I REALY REALLY dont like what you say, I'll fucking block you idgas, bye. Like imgoingtoheaven, hes on there, mf makes me wanna go to hell.

But when it comes time to use our minds, can we stick to the topic without all the extra gender bs. Theres a time and place they say...

Is that on ABW?

let’s keep it a 1000 bro from an outsider POV it seems like ABW is anti political correctness(it’s crazy black people are anti pc seeing as we were the main victims) the math Hoffa rape thread yes some guys said wow that’s foul a good amount said wait and see and a few were looking for proof she was lying immediately. Nowadays that’s not flying with decently educated women, the thread of the trans lady killed by the young boy. Niggas was going to address the trans by what she actually went by and to the outside world in some circles that’s disrespect women in general are way more understanding of the lbgqt community no matter the race than men are.

These are just threads from the past week and threads like that do numbers. But y’all can’t be saying “how it’s not a safe space or how can I make it better” and then in another thread be like “this lying ass bitch worse than the ho who lied on pac” niggas had the cape on for Game and his whole sex charge. Then the what about so and so tactic that y’all use whenever somebody black and famous is exposed. It would look like to anybody not with all that that this group is on some other shit.

Is that on ABW?
Yeah its happened here, if it had happened during the midst of a serious discussion I'd would have been annoyed. But it was jokes in a bs thread so it was inconsequential. Idk, you cant always gage shit by what I say cuz I can very blazè about a great deal of things and have peculiar perspectives sometimes.

Yeah its happened here, if it had happened during the midst of a serious discussion I'd would have been annoyed. But it was jokes in a bs thread so it was inconsequential. Idk, you cant always gage shit by what I say cuz I can very blazè about a great deal of things and have peculiar perspectives sometimes.
Ok in the future if you feel uncomfortable with someone on here let one of us know.

that was a very interesting opinion, I'm horny, can I see a pic of your tits?

giphy.gif

let’s keep it a 1000 bro from an outsider POV it seems like ABW is anti political correctness(it’s crazy black people are anti pc seeing as we were the main victims) the math Hoffa rape thread yes some guys said wow that’s foul a good amount said wait and see and a few were looking for proof she was lying immediately. Nowadays that’s not flying with decently educated women, the thread of the trans lady killed by the young boy. Niggas was going to address the trans by what she actually went by and to the outside world in some circles that’s disrespect women in general are way more understanding of the lbgqt community no matter the race than men are.

These are just threads from the past week and threads like that do numbers. But y’all can’t be saying “how it’s not a safe space or how can I make it better” and then in another thread be like “this lying ass bitch worse than the ho who lied on pac” niggas had the cape on for Game and his whole sex charge. Then the what about so and so tactic that y’all use whenever somebody black and famous is exposed. It would look like to anybody not with all that that this group is on some other shit.
In the future how can someone speak their peace without coming off anti women?

Ok in the future if you feel uncomfortable with someone on here let one of us know.
Well dont hold out waiting for that post. I guess someone new could sign up and make me feel that way, and if that happens I'll either call them out or call a mod.

Well dont hold out waiting for that post. I guess someone new could sign up and make me feel that way, and if that happens I'll either call them out or call a mod.
That’s the best advice I can offer. Because we may see someone say something to you and to us it’s not anything bad but to you, you’re offended.

Come on man

Was this needed at this time?

:mybad:

no time better than the present

but in all seriousness

this discussion has run it's course

if a mf don't get it by now they never will, unless they have a life altering come-to-god moment

to quote the great philosopher S. Carter

"you are what you are player, you can try to change but that's jus the top layer"

but I digress

:mybad:

no time better than the present

but in all seriousness

this discussion has run it's course

if a mf don't get it by now they never will, unless they have a life altering come-to-god moment

to quote the great philosopher S. Carter

"you are what you are player, you can try to change but that's jus the top layer"

but I digress
I respect ya stance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back