Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW a safe space for Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if a posting style rubs some of the women the wrong way how can that be fixed?
I suggest they stop engaging each other and come to terms they wont agree on 90% of the topics

Fellas dont make indirect remarks about those members in those threads

Ladies dont make indirect remarks about those members in those threads

Ignore ignore ignore

I suggest they stop engaging each other and come to terms they wont agree on 90% of the topics

Fellas dont make indirect remarks about those members in those threads

Ladies dont make indirect remarks about those members in those threads

Ignore ignore ignore
This is pretty much how I am.
A few posters here I have issues with but instead of being negative I just go my way and let them go their way. Shit is tiresome.
I won't at them, quote them or give them any reactions. Shit they got threads I won't go into because a certain poster made it.
They're not on ignore just in case they get out of line.

This is pretty much how I am.
A few posters here I have issues with but instead of being negative I just go my way and let them go their way. Shit is tiresome.
I won't at them, quote them or give them any reactions. Shit they got threads I won't go into because a certain poster made it.
They're not on ignore just in case they get out of line.
It be like that sometimes

And I bet it doesn't hurt your posting experience at all. You still get good shit outta the site, correct?

Last edited:
It be like that sometimes

And I bet it doesn't hurt yourposting experience at all. You still get good shit outta the site, correct?
Doesn't hurt me at all.
I come here everyday, multiple times.
A lot of people here I fuck with.
I value the personalities and opinions of a bunch of people here. It could be funny, real shit, info, history, etc.
As far as the thread, if you arguing with a female on a message board you need to reevaluate your life and how you interact with females. I've never had a problem with any female here ever and never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back