Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION IS A SEXLESS RELATIONSHIP, A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP?

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Is it humanly possible for this kinda relationship to exist?

A homegirl of mines seems to think so. According her, not everyone is consumed wit sex. Now while this maybe true, sex for the most does play a role in a relationship...or does it?

If there is NO sex...no human 2 human interaction AND no self interaction...can a relationship exist? And is it physically and mentally healthy? Plus what would be the advantages of having this type of relationship?

There's people that are asexual so yes. Sex is not everything to everyone.

Fuck that I need sex. It feels good and it's a relief. Life is too hard to dealing with in the first place.
Get some pussy after a long stressful day of work. Shit is goat.
If you not fucking your partner then you might as well be single and not be with anybody.

Sex is required in a romantic relationship whether you're super sexual or not. It doesn't have to be everyday but a sexual connection is necessary to keep intimacy between the two otherwise, what you have is a homie.

So why get into a relationship? Kinda defeats the purpose don't you think?

Everybody needs somebody. Theres things you can get in a relationship that sexual desires can't provide.

Thought I was the one that was hollow inside. Jeez.

What about folks that don't have sex until after marriage? They just bullshitting?

so what if a freak accident happens and you lose your dick....

or some shit happens where a chicks vagina becomes inoperable

niggaz immediately become incapable of love?

so what if a freak accident happens and you lose your dick....

or some shit happens where a chicks vagina becomes inoperable

niggaz immediately become incapable of love?
No, but it would definitely be a determining factor on the type of relationship we have, assuming I met him in this dickless state.

Back