Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is 21 jump street pedo or nah

Grown men having high school love interest in movies.

• Total voters

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
I'm having trouble getting into this movie.....

Like these niggaz whole adults fucking with kids on a wayyyyy too familiar level...

Like some of the jokes definitely hitting.....

But how y'all feel about this relationship homie had with the high school shorty?

They did the same thing in Pineapple Express....

I mean I can laugh at some of it.... But a lot seems suspect as fuck

"riight"

Like these niggaz whole adults fucking with kids on a wayyyyy too familiar level...

But how y'all feel about this relationship homie had with the high school shorty?

"riight"
been a long time since i saw it but wasnt the premise that these dudes werent that far removed from HS and as apart of an assignment, they had to go back and infiltrate some shit to get intel?

been a long time since i saw it but wasnt the premise that these dudes werent that far removed from HS and as apart of an assignment, they had to go back and infiltrate some shit to get intel?
5 years I think.....

So...23??

Plot Edit
In 2005, scholarly student Morton Schmidt and popular underachieving jock Greg Jenko miss their school prom; Schmidt being rejected by the girl he asked to be his date and Jenko being barred from attending due to failing grades. Seven years later in 2012,

7??
????

"riight"

Shit is some of the weirdest and it’s always in white movies. Except for DMX in Belly

I thought it was comedy

Jonah Hill character had such a shitty time in HS he tries his best to relive it while he should be on assignment.

And Channing Tatum hanging out w the nerds is comedy too.

22 Jump St was garbage tho

But DMX shit was made to look bad... Like to show this nigga had no morals.

We supposed to be rooting for this nigga in 21 jump street

And before anybody plays "remember the time" I was lied to by 16 year old with a kid when I was 20 and deaded shit immediately after finding out.

I know how these niggaz is so I thought I say that

I’d have to rewatch it, from memory I don’t remember their romantic interests

Reactions: GNS
My wife and I were 20-25 when we met, was turning 26 soon... We stay joking each other about the age gap. It's noticable

Back