Welcome To aBlackWeb

irking my nerves

1st bolded...
View attachment 727267

...aside from 2 people, every woman I've dealt wit I had this issue.

2nd bolded...facts. For me it's in the sex department.

B4 gettin in a relationship...they down to try all sorts of freaky shyt. More assertive. Had no qualms sending random freaky pics/vids.

But as soon as we get in a relationship, most of that stops. Asking for a pic is like pulling teeth. The freaky shyt comes once in a blue moon. Seems like the whole attitude is...

"Well I now got him in a relationship. So there's no need to continue doin those things."

There's no real effort from them to continue doin those things...to KEEP that person in the relationship. Like "Ok I did my part. Finally got them to commit. Mission accomplished."

I never understood this logic. Sex is for my enjoyment too, not just the man...who wants to have boring blah sex all the time.

You not initially saying yes or no comes off as "it depends". So she might think you will say "im busy" depending on what she wants.
That’s exactly why I’m asking tho, if a person calls me and gives me context as to what is going on, and then asks me to assist in what is going on. More than likely if you give me context so that I know how I’m important it is to you, I’ll set aside whatever to help you. I am very helpful in the moment, horrible when it depends on future plans. When people ask me off top if I’m busy, to me..that says that you don’t think what you want is important. So you are trying to trap me in a position where I have to help you, cause I’m not doin nothing. I don’t like to feel obligated to help people.

That’s exactly why I’m asking tho, if a person calls me and gives me context as to what is going on, and then asks me to assist in what is going on. More than likely if you give me context so that I know how I’m important it is to you, I’ll set aside whatever to help you. I am very helpful in the moment, horrible when it depends on future plans. When people ask me off top if I’m busy, to me..that says that you don’t think what you want is important. So you are trying to trap me in a position where I have to help you, cause I’m not doin nothing. I don’t like to feel obligated to help people.
I feel what you are saying. You could say something like...

Them: Are you busy

You: A little bit. What do you need?

That way, you can hear them out and decide if you want to help. For them, they know you are busy but may help them. If you say no, most likely they will accept your response without any feelings because you already told them you are busy.

I feel what you are saying. You could say something like...

Them: Are you busy

You: A little bit. What do you need?

That way, you can hear them out and decide if you want to help. For them, they know you are busy but may help them. If you say no, most likely they will accept your response without any feelings because you already told them you are busy.
I honestly would rather people do how I want them to do or fuck off.

I honestly would rather people do how I want them to do or fuck off.
Everyone don't operate or think like you. I mean quite possible that you the only person who thinks and acts like you. Same for everyone else. It's 8 billion or whatever the population of earth is points of views and everyone has different perspectives.

Add to my list people who constantly compare and/or complain about their exes. I ain't her...

The whole she hungry but don't know where she wants to eat thing makes me want to throat punch her. She'll bring up she's hungry aight bet where we going she don't know I'll name some spots she don't want to go there. I'll one more after that I'm just going.to fist spot I named fuck it.

If I pissed her off on Monday and you don't speak on it until Friday of the next week don't expect me to care or remember WTF you're talking about. We are grown

Back