Welcome To aBlackWeb

irking my nerves

Shotta

Da Beast
Shit that irks your nerves in a relationship or things that you don't like that stirred you away from someone

Don't hold back. Your post may help someone out

leave them expensive ass bras on the door knob and let it get closed in the bathroom door... won't get another bra out of shotta

this shit irks my nerves

"Shit that irks your nerves in a relationship"

Relationships

"things that you don't like that stirred *steered* you away from someone"

Selfish, needy, controlling, 'unsmart', too many kids and/or baby mamas/ex wives, don't know how to do shit (change a tire, properly clean house, can't fix/put stuff together, etc.), boring, untrustworthy, always complaining, angry, awful/no communication skills, inflexible (too set in their ways/unwilling to improve themselves), not self reflective/actualized

Le sigh...

Selfish, needy, controlling, 'unsmart', too many kids and/or baby mamas/ex wives, don't know how to do shit (change a tire, properly clean house, can't fix/put stuff together, etc.), boring, untrustworthy, always complaining, angry, awful/no communication skills, inflexible (too set in their ways/unwilling to improve themselves), not self reflective/actualized

Le sigh...

Omar on the stand clip.gif

Obama drinking water clip.gif

women who keep a messy apartment or room will keep a messy house. This type of person is not marriage material. I be running out of excuses to not go to chicks house...
Omg a messy person in general irks the hell out of me. If your car has yesterday's food wrappers and hasn't been cleaned in forever and of course the house.

I think I have a touch of OCD. Put stuff back where it goes. Everything has a place.
ocd-monk.gif

[
When I'm having an argument with someone, and they involve a third party because they are getting trounced.

I don't give a fuck what you're IG poll says, they are wrong, too.

The IG is a crazy reference point to win a disagreement

Omg a messy person in general irks the hell out of me. If your car has yesterday's food wrappers and hasn't been cleaned in forever and of course the house.

I think I have a touch of OCD. Put stuff back where it goes. Everything has a place.
View attachment 726803

index.gif

...currently my situation.

If my Dad didn't come visit...the 2nd room would still look like an explosion went off.

Unfortunately...the explosion moved upstairs.

Add me to the list of folks who hate to step into a messy home. Like you know I'm coming over and you didn't think to clean up???

Other things that irk me is when someone wants to pick and choose when they want to act like they are in a relationship.
People who hear, but don't listen.
Unwilling to compromise.
People who think that now that we're in a relationship, you don't have still do the things that got me.

Add me to the list of folks who hate to step into a messy home. Like you know I'm coming over and you didn't think to clean up???

Other things that irk me is when someone wants to pick and choose when they want to act like they are in a relationship.
People who hear, but don't listen.
Unwilling to compromise.
People who think that now that we're in a relationship, you don't have still do the things that got me.

1st bolded...
133f9a45c6d938dd9205a69a3da7f8a3.gif

...aside from 2 people, every woman I've dealt wit I had this issue.

2nd bolded...facts. For me it's in the sex department.

B4 gettin in a relationship...they down to try all sorts of freaky shyt. More assertive. Had no qualms sending random freaky pics/vids.

But as soon as we get in a relationship, most of that stops. Asking for a pic is like pulling teeth. The freaky shyt comes once in a blue moon. Seems like the whole attitude is...

"Well I now got him in a relationship. So there's no need to continue doin those things."

There's no real effort from them to continue doin those things...to KEEP that person in the relationship. Like "Ok I did my part. Finally got them to commit. Mission accomplished."

Indirectness, being mean to others, not being open minded, can’t have an in-depth conversation, not being open with your feelings , gossiping, not knowing what you want sexually

The number one thing that irks me more than anything, and it may be my fault, maybe I create this feeling in others because so much people do it with me..

Them—are you busy

Me—why what do you want

Them—are you busy tho?

Me—what do you want

Them—I mean it’s ok if you’re busy

Me—why, what the fuck do you want

Them—never mind if you already got an attitude

The number one thing that irks me more than anything, and it may be my fault, maybe I create this feeling in others because so much people do it with me..

Them—are you busy

Me—why what do you want

Them—are you busy tho?

Me—what do you want

Them—I mean it’s ok if you’re busy

Me—why, what the fuck do you want

Them—never mind if you already got an attitude
You not initially saying yes or no comes off as "it depends". So she might think you will say "im busy" depending on what she wants.

Back