Welcome To aBlackWeb

iPhone 11 Thread

I regret not keeping my 6S. That thing was a soldier. Not a big fan of my 8 plus. Got high hopes for the 11.

I regret not keeping my 6S. That thing was a soldier. Not a big fan of my 8 plus. Got high hopes for the 11.

Had to get rid of my 6S plus after 2 years because it’s crapped on me. Love my 8 plus. Why don’t you?

Had to get rid of my 6S plus after 2 years because it’s crapped on me. Love my 8 plus. Why don’t you?

I’m on my third one right now. The first one the glass on the back of the phone got fucked up beyond repair. The second one the camera stopped working. AppleCare comes through in the clutch but damn. I never had any issues with my 6S plus the convenience of a headphone jack is missed.

I’m on my third one right now. The first one the glass on the back of the phone got fucked up beyond repair. The second one the camera stopped working. AppleCare comes through in the clutch but damn. I never had any issues with my 6S plus the convenience of a headphone jack is missed.

The headphone jack being gone was a pain at first but I’m use to it now. I hate that I can’t charge the phone and put the headphones in at the same time smh

I think I might be switching to the galaxy. I'll eventually go back to the iphone but idk how im feel about the iphone11.

Damn. Now I’m tempted to download the beta version and not wait til next month for it

Last edited:
I absolutely LOVE this update. It’s so much new shit. I gotta figure out.
This shit has stuff embedded that now I don’t even need outside apps For any more.

Back