Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

When a MF asks for an inconvenient ass favor from u, u think it over and reluctantly agree

Then they try to tack on extra 'mini favors'

Quick way to get me to say "aw man actually I can't"

People who go to fuel stations and dont actually buy fuel but proceed to do their weekly shopping...

I'll be in a rush, fill my car up, stand in a long ass queue and the person front has a basket of shopping and no fuel... THIS IS NOT A SUPERMARKET...

Image result for frustated gif

People who go to fuel stations and dont actually buy fuel but proceed to do their weekly shopping...

I'll be in a rush, fill my car up, stand in a long ass queue and the person front has a basket of shopping and no fuel... THIS IS NOT A SUPERMARKET...

I mean..if they sell food...why would people NOT buy food there?

I mean..if they sell food...why would people NOT buy food there?

To buy snacks, sandwiches etc for lunch WITH their fuel but people buy their blodclart weekly shopping...

Sometimes when Im working and I need some snacks to keep me going or lunch I might duck in there to buy food without fuel... But I dont stand in line with my weekly shopping... Ughh just thinking about it pisses me off...

:foh5:

Last edited:

Same when the person ahead is buy $100 in lottery tickets. Gtfoh already!!! They seriously need to open strictly lotto shops.

Same when the person ahead is buy $100 in lottery tickets. Gtfoh already!!! They seriously need to open strictly lotto shops.
A grocery store I go to doesn't even have it where you buy the tickets from where the cash checks or do money orders.
There is Lotto vending machine type thing. Let they asses wait in that line. Lol.

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
Back