Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

Every nigga that uses the "Robert Horry has 7 rings" argument needs to get punched in the fuckin nose.

You gotta give us a little more to go on, B. Because that's not an argument. He DOES have 7 rings. What is the actual argument you hear niggas making based on that?

You gotta give us a little more to go on, B. Because that's not an argument. He DOES have 7 rings. What is the actual argument you hear niggas making based on that?

When discussing the goat nba players, niggas try to disregard rings by saying "well if rings matter, Robert Horry is the Goat cuz he has 7 rings" .

I've heard it used a million times, surprised you've never heard it.

When discussing the goat nba players, niggas try to disregard rings by saying "well if rings matter, Robert Horry is the Goat cuz he has 7 rings" .

I've heard it used a million times, surprised you've never heard it.

Oh yeah, I've heard that. Them niggas need to be drawn and quartered. But it really ain't their fault. I place the blame for that on those who made the NBA championship the single defining thing that makes a career a success or not.

Oh yeah, I've heard that. Them niggas need to be drawn and quartered. But it really ain't their fault. I place the blame for that on those who made the NBA championship the single defining thing that makes a career a success or not.
So Lebron the goat then?

When motherfuckers say same difference

'S when the word is supposed to be plural. (example: There were lots of rock's on the trail).

Grown adults misspelling words when we have Google and a dictionary app at our fingertips.

Families at restaurants looking down at their phones.

Nasty azzz muthafuccas
Did u tell her that to her face?
KNTTTt.gif

Mfs that be loud and obnoxious for no fucking reason.

Know it all mfs.

Judgemental ass mfs. Yo shit stink too foo!

Ole I never learned how to mind my own business motherfuckers.

Spoiled mfs

Stink funkadelic mfs etc.

When you clean up the house how you want it and ya s/o come in the house and leave they shit wherever...hang up ya gotdamn jacket...how hard is that?!

Back