Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

I usually say thanks for nothing if i dont get an immediate response

Yeah I act like a weirdo sometimes and pretend they said thanks to me and say 'oh thats alright' in a genuine way, they then know they are rude cunts, but think, I think, they said thanks haha

When youre at the fuel station and the person queuing in front isnt even getting fuel but is daum near paying for their weekly shopping... This is a fckn petrol station not a supermarket!!!

Fat people on an airplane.

No hate, but when I bought that ticket, I didn't sign up for the blubber blanket provided by the lardass next to me.

I fucking HATE when people record themselves driving or walking, listening to a song, and lip syncing along with it. That shit drives me fucking crazy. Like what are you sharing? The song? Your lip syncing ability? Go fuck yourself

I fucking HATE when people record themselves driving or walking, listening to a song, and lip syncing along with it. That shit drives me fucking crazy. Like what are you sharing? The song? Your lip syncing ability? Go fuck yourself

Lol you don’t have to watch bruh

I also despise when people TRY to be motivating. Example: I have IG and use it for diet/fitness tracking and those are primarily the kinds of accounts i follow too. I hate these fucking people that get 3k followers and change their profile to a "Public Figure" profile, and constantly upload videos trying to be inspirational on some "you can do it!" shit and caption all their posts with some motivational saying. if you dont stfu and just do your shit.. Swear i want to throw them down some stairs.

The chicks though.. I like their workout videos.

Lol you don’t have to watch bruh
Fuck that shit! I try to skip it and whatever bullshit song they tagged into the video prevents me from skipping it right away and i got to look at their stupid fucking face for an additional 2 seconds before i can get out of it. Fucks my day up! now im pissed.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY RECORDING THEMSELVES WHILE DRIVING TOO?! I hope i end up in some persons live video while theyre singing away and see them get into an accident. I'll give that a party reaction so fucking fast.

This was probably posted already but when ur driving behind a slow ass mf then when u finally switch lane or try to get around em they speed up

View attachment 100525

Me and this muthafucca damn near got into a race on the interstate. Muthafucca was driving in the left lane slow af. So as soon I switched to right lane and sped up to pass them...this dumb muthafucca wanna speed up. Not only speed up, but speed up so they could prevent me to pass them.

I dusted that muthafucca. Muthafucca tried to catch up, but another car got in front of them and slowed down on their azzz.

I also despise when people TRY to be motivating. Example: I have IG and use it for diet/fitness tracking and those are primarily the kinds of accounts i follow too. I hate these fucking people that get 3k followers and change their profile to a "Public Figure" profile, and constantly upload videos trying to be inspirational on some "you can do it!" shit and caption all their posts with some motivational saying. if you dont stfu and just do your shit.. Swear i want to throw them down some stairs.

The chicks though.. I like their workout videos.

Those be the ones who drop booty, titty, and twerk pics/vid every 5mins...then wanna drop an "inspirational" vid like they kickin knowledge. Lol

Make a joke to your white friend that they "woke" next thing you know they sending you farrakhan videos, and hotep quotes n shit.

Broke white people looking at me funny cause I got airpods. Not my fault you're poor. Fucking peasants. Don't look at me.

Back