Welcome To aBlackWeb

I take it Omni-Man didn't intervene so he could say he was right about that whole thing being beneath them? He seems like the kind of asshole that would do that. I'm curious what he does to his wife once she reveals the suit and all

Also it took 3 teammates going down for the team to finally start acting like a team? Lol little bit of a superhero cliché

I think the robot is going to try to make a body but I think we only saw him taking blood from Rex. I don't know what Cecil is doing with Mark's blood

The robot trying to make a more human version of himself that he can keep cloning in death. Nigga getting in his feelings. Which is no good. You see how how protective then hurt he was over monster girl? Robot pedo vibes.

Cecil trying two things. Finding a kryptonite to control omni man and mark or building his own to wreck shit at his will.

The robot trying to make a more human version of himself that he can keep cloning in death. Nigga getting in his feelings. Which is no good. You see how how protective then hurt he was over monster girl? Robot pedo vibes.

Cecil trying two things. Finding a kryptonite to control omni man and mark or building his own to wreck shit at his will.

Maybe he's tryna clone the leader of the Guardians or somethin

They keep showing his dismembered head in every damn recap

Last edited:
The story so far has been pretty intriguing. I'm enjoying the way they are letting the plot unfold

Man I'm actively trying not to hit Google and just read the lore.

They're 42-48 min episodes so I'm chilling. When it unfolds it should be thorough I just hope they don't uphold shit on a cliffhanger tho.

Need the last episode to end on the level as the first. Need to be left in awe.

Man I'm actively trying not to hit Google and just read the lore.

They're 42-48 min episodes so I'm chilling. When it unfolds it should be thorough I just hope they don't uphold shit on a cliffhanger tho.

Need the last episode to end on the level as the first. Need to be left in awe.
I looked up the name of one of them and found some that haven't been introduced in the show. So I'm not doing that again lol

I’m surprised nobody in here brought up that Omni Man was kinda right to tell Invincible not to help Titan because you shouldn’t trust him.

dude used Invincible to help put him in power as the next big crime lord. Lmao.
Too busy about the fact he was just outside watching the whole thing lol and he just let it all unfold too

I actually thought Omni-Man was the one that tipped Machine Head off until it was revealed that Titan did it

Amber didn't seem the least put off by that shit either. Mark might have murk her.

Watched the 1st episode last night, was thrown off by the Guardians looking like the Justice League. Had no idea this is based on an actual comics or that it was the same guy who wrote The Walking Dead. The ending of the episode was pretty shocking and brutal lol. The show has my attention.

Last edited:
This episode seemed more tame than previous ones lol. I guess it was only a matter of time for the friend to find out. Wonder if the girlfriend is next. For a superhero named Invincible he sure gets beat pretty badly in these fights

I'm wondering if the robot is making sure Monster Girl survived because he wants to use her abilities for whatever he's cloning

Wouldn't Cecil and the agency have run tests on the suit and realize that Omni-Man killed everyone?

I didn't get the credit scene. Was that just supposed to be a funny thing about kids finding shit on the internet and trying it out?

So can Atom Eve just change any matter? So theoretically couldn't she just vaporize anyone or even create her own world?

This episode seemed more tame than previous ones lol. I guess it was only a matter of time for the friend to find out. Wonder if the girlfriend is next. For a superhero named Invincible he sure gets beat pretty badly in these fights

I'm wondering if the robot is making sure Monster Girl survived because he wants to use her abilities for whatever he's cloning

Wouldn't Cecil and the agency have run tests on the suit and realize that Omni-Man killed everyone?

I didn't get the credit scene. Was that just supposed to be a funny thing about kids finding shit on the internet and trying it out?

So can Atom Eve just change any matter? So theoretically couldn't she just vaporize anyone or even create her own world?
Her powers don't work on animal life

That's why omni man kept the suit hidden.

The kids were essentially grave robbing to try something they read on the internet. Drink something fun the skull of a hero and get the powers. The twins for some reason needed that body for insurance to make sure the robot doesn't cross them. My guess is they are going to clone that hero or at least begin the process just in case shit goes south.

Ezra Miller voiced the AD kid this episode

The kids were essentially grave robbing to try something they read on the internet. Drink something fun the skull of a hero and get the powers. The twins for some reason needed that body for insurance to make sure the robot doesn't cross them. My guess is they are going to clone that hero or at least begin the process just in case shit goes south.

Ezra Miller voiced the AD kid this episode
The kid digging up the grave was the stepson of the guard in the first episode.

I think the robot is trying to clone heroes as a contingency so another episode 1 incident doesn’t happen. He probably feels like you can’t just lose all heroes like that at once.

Back