Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just saw the first ep

tenor.gif

this show gets better with each week

didnt know Marhersala (sp) Ali was voicing a character until last night. I didnt even catch his voice. I like how vulnerable Mark is both emotionally and as a new hero. I like how they dont make him invincible despite his name. He, at least for now, can still be beat. I like how "realistic" they have some things in this show. or rather realistic elements.

I take it Omni-Man didn't intervene so he could say he was right about that whole thing being beneath them? He seems like the kind of asshole that would do that. I'm curious what he does to his wife once she reveals the suit and all

Also it took 3 teammates going down for the team to finally start acting like a team? Lol little bit of a superhero cliché

I think the robot is going to try to make a body but I think we only saw him taking blood from Rex. I don't know what Cecil is doing with Mark's blood

I take it Omni-Man didn't intervene so he could say he was right about that whole thing being beneath them? He seems like the kind of asshole that would do that. I'm curious what he does to his wife once she reveals the suit and all

Also it took 3 teammates going down for the team to finally start acting like a team? Lol little bit of a superhero cliché

I think the robot is going to try to make a body but I think we only saw him taking blood from Rex. I don't know what Cecil is doing with Mark's blood

if I was Omni man I would Frame battle beast seeing that he has shown that he could do that type of damage.

But think i get why Mark

there was a mid-credit scene that explains this

But think i get why Mark

there was a mid-credit scene that explains this
I don't know about it really explaining it. The scientist said they tried a bunch of stuff to kill the blood cells but I don't get what the other guy means by he thinks blood is the answer
I guess they are going to use Mark's blood to take down Omni-Man somehow? Mark is half human though

This one of the few shows that I know nothing about the source material so I'm legit shocked about every twist. Thought Omni Man was gonna save the day at some point during the Battle Beast slaughter, but he stayed in the background, just watching the team get bodied.

Every episode has me on the edge of my seat

Back