Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Niiiice bros. Dunno if it was in this thread that i posted, but i was upping Inseego, a 5g Tower installing company. I just had a tip from this girl i used to bang in vegas and her dad does a lot of stock stuff and recommended we buy into it. I was over 15 shares with an average cost of 10.50. The stock started dipping lower and lower. in the 8 dollar range. They just got a contract of sorts that bumped them back up. Put a limit sell on them and sold all 15 Shares for 14.25 a pop.

Took the money and reinvested. Bought a couple more shares in Pfizer, few in a shipping company called Seanergy based out in Greece who isnt doing too well with the pandemic going on. Also bought one more in Marathon Oil and a few shares in AMC Theaters hoping they will survive.

They already starting the Covid Vaccine up here in AK. The Pfizer one. only like 25k of the first doses i beleive, but making sure to get all the healthcare workers and a lot of the old folks. So im hoping in the upcoming months if AMC and Seanergy can survive and get back to business it will be a good look.

Oh also got a couple shares in PLUG Power. When i first started i invested in them and i think they were brand new. Stocks were like 6bucks a share, but i sold them once they hit 19 a share. Lot of reports saying PLUG and FCEL are must buys. As of the last couple weeks the value has only gone up. I still got about 12 shares in FCEL.

Disney really went up big today..

I was seriously thinking of dumping Pfizer, due to those Bells Palsy cases but I think I'm going to stick it out a little longer (grab some more) with the FDA showing thier vaccine love.

I went back about 20 pages in the thread to see how our predictions panned out, shit is fascinating

I was reading yall posts about SHLL, that shit was a good experience for sure.

If nothing, I know to sell my LCA stock right after the merger.

It doesnt hurt that I sold SHLL at $52 and made good money on that too

See I learned from that SHLL shit

Same shit I been doing.

Stop orders are your friend though fam. I got $545 setup for tesla now
Shit I pretty much got the idea from u lol

It's stop orders I gotta get used to. Tesla has a pattern of shooting up then having a substantial dip. Then shooting back up again. Over and over.

I planned on just buying more on the dip.

Like last week it was $580-590, shot up to $650 and is back down to $607 right now.

Cant I just keep copping the dips without stop order?

Or do I profit every time I sell on stop order AND THEN buy the dip?

Another issue for me is taxes. Makes me reluctant to sell but I know I'm leaving money on the table.

Do I only get taxed when I withdraw funds available in portfolio?

Last edited:
Shit I pretty much got the idea from u lol

It's stop orders I gotta get used to. Tesla has a pattern of shooting up then having a substantial dip. Then shooting back up again. Over and over.

I planned on just buying more on the dip.

Like last week it was $580-590, shot up to $650 and is back down to $607 right now.

Cant I just keep copping the dips without stop order?

Or do I profit every time I sell on stop order AND THEN buy the dip?

The stop orders I got set for Tesla isnt to sell high and buy low, even though that would be nice.

I already posted a bunch of times how tesla is a huge part of my 2021 plans, so im not gonna get into that again.

But I will say that Tesla has a huge crash coming in its future, and this wont be a crash it recovers from quickly like it did in the past.

Reason I say that is because Tesla is literally trading at 500× its revenue. Shit is so incredibly overpriced. The shit isnt sustainable.

Im not saying I know when the crash is coming. Im definitely not saying the crash is coming in 2021.

But a company trading at like 500× its revenue for this long cant be sustainable.

Thats why with Tesla, im gonna keep putting money into it, but im always gonna protect my gains with stop orders.

For now, my stop orders are gonna be around $100 less than its high. As my profit grows, my stop orders will be less conservative and ill start change them to $150 and eventually $200 from whatever its high is.

Like I said though, im counting on tesla to have a huge 2021 and reworked my portfolio for it. My 2021 goes as tesla goes. But at the same time, i dont wanna be that guy that watched bitcoin go up from $100 and then bought it at 18k in 2017 and still hasnt made his money back. Tesla will have a similar crash at some point or another.

Thats why stop orders are crazy important for tesla.

This is all my opinion. Havent read this anywhere. So take it with a grain of salt.

Back