Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

AT&T is getting closer to selling Direct TV which is one of the biggest missteps they've made the last few years. If the can sell it, I feel it's only going to help their company.

Can we finally change the title of the thread or something please?

For what? lol

I mean if folks want it changed I can change it but what's the problem with the current title? Whole point was tryna see how to take advantage when shit takes a dip

Aight, so its looking like im gonna buy OPES.

They vote to merge on december 15, which I like because it means I can sell it early next.

Risky cause its already so close to the merge date.

Im taking the risk though. Price is $16 now. I see mfers online say it can get to $35. Personally im targetting $22-$25.

AT&T is getting closer to selling Direct TV which is one of the biggest missteps they've made the last few years. If the can sell it, I feel it's only going to help their company.

I copped some AT&T around the time they announced the HBOMax digital releases thing

I copped some AT&T around the time they announced the HBOMax digital releases thing

I had gotten some before also. I've been talking a bit about that and Disney before they started to rise a bit. I wish I would've gotten more Disney when it was lower though.

That GLSI stock keeps getting halted

It freezes for like 5-10 min

They let it resume for no lie like 30 sec then freezes again for at least five min

Aight, so its looking like im gonna buy OPES.

They vote to merge on december 15, which I like because it means I can sell it early next.

Risky cause its already so close to the merge date.

Im taking the risk though. Price is $16 now. I see mfers online say it can get to $35. Personally im targetting $22-$25.

Im 40% confident with this btw. 40% is enough for me. Just letting yall know

That GLSI stock keeps getting halted

It freezes for like 5-10 min

They let it resume for no lie like 30 sec then freezes again for at least five min
I tried getting in this MF at $79 but did limit order so I fucked myself

By the time I got in cash buy it was $124 and they halted this shit for the last 30 min I think it's done for the day

I tried getting in this MF at $79 but did limit order so I fucked myself

By the time I got in cash buy it was $124 and they halted this shit for the last 30 min I think it's done for the day

I almost pulled the trigger at $99. Too late for me at this point though.

Especially cause I would be buying with unsettled funds, then selling right away, which is a good faith strike.

I already got 1 on my account. I think you can get 3 good faith strikes before you arent allowed to buy with unsettled funds anymore.

I saw this mfer go up like crazy and was like damn maybe a good faith strike is worth it.

2000% for the day though? Smmfh. I just need one of these comeups man.

Some people made house money on this mfer today

I almost pulled the trigger at $99. Too late for me at this point though.

Especially cause I would be buying with unsettled funds, then selling right away, which is a good faith strike.

I already got 1 on my account. I think you can get 3 good faith strikes before you arent allowed to buy with unsettled funds anymore.

I saw this mfer go up like crazy and was like damn maybe a good faith strike is worth it.

2000% for the day though? Smmfh. I just need one of these comeups man.

Some people made house money on this mfer today
Yup the shit just dropped too

I bought in and set a stop loss so I made/lost no money on it

Back