Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

My mutual fund and etf picks have been great so far.

Individual stocks picks.. not so much. In the green overall though. Think I may stick with the etfs and mutual funds for the foreseeable future tho instead of individual stocks

I got one account that are mutual and index funds and one that have 6-7 individual stock picks. My mutual and index funds always beat my individual stock acct every year.

Them index/mutual funds be boring but they definitely bring the higher returns overall
Its about the long term.

Funds and indexes are good in the long run. Not that you cant beat the market, but moreso that you want to risk manage when your talking bout investing 5, 6, and 7 digits.

So you go with lower growth than what an individual stock can get you, but youre also taking a smaller risk.

Nice to have that balance.

Everyone should try to take risks and find stocks that give exponential growth, but that should only make up 15-20% of your portfolio.

copped some NVDA back in 2021. Wish I woulda copped some more
I'm mad i missed on the wave on NVDA. I bit the bullet and put it in my daughter's acct when it took the dip right before earnings a few days back. I'm gonna DCA in it every month for her and do AMD for my other daughter's acct and see which one does better

Been throwing my pennies into Doge. Been buying at 7 cents but saw its at 17cents today. Bought some more at 15cents cuz I didn't have a ton from 8cents, but hoping it gets high.

Also read that SHIBU is getting rid of millions of coins so the stock should raise in the coming months. Valued At less than a penny right now. Just been throwing change into it.

Back