Welcome To aBlackWeb

My favorite is also Spider-Man 2. Alfred Molina bodied Dr. Octopus. He made you kinda feel sorry for his situation.

Not to mention Spider-Man 2 did a great job of showing that his decisions actually had impact on everything in his life. He actually had to juggle a lot of situations just like I’m the comics. I didn’t like the subway scene though. I hated so many people seen his face or was that part 3?
The train fight may be the greatest super hero fight ever but showing his face really ruined the scene. Like everyone on the train going to keep their mouth shut.

I enjoyed the movie. The animation and visual effdcts were very unigue. Loved the character's personalities too. This has great potential going forward as far as animated Spider-Man films. Will buy this on Blu Ray. The Hip-Hop culture was well represented too. Hope we get to play as Miles in Spider-Man 2 on PS5.

The train fight may be the greatest super hero fight ever but showing his face really ruined the scene. Like everyone on the train going to keep their mouth shut.

Lol NYC got like 8 million people, how would they even know who he is to tell anyone? It aint like they took his wallet

Took my son to see this

Was a dope ass movie and he LOVED it...

Im gonna buy him some Miles Morales comics now...

He was super geeked that Spidey looked just like him...

Damn, I ain't even post these in here. My son wore these when we went to see it.

D0E9FDE6-8B77-4204-BF9F-F7758E757EBC.jpeg

I got so hype when they started playing Hypnotize in one of the first scenes.

Lol NYC got like 8 million people, how would they even know who he is to tell anyone? It aint like they took his wallet
He lived in the area. Not hard for someone to recognize him. Doesn't matter how many people are in the city. Someone from his college or the Daily Bugle could have been on the train. As if someone wouldn't remember what Spider-Man looks like lol.

The probability that he would run into someone that knew him the ONE time he took his mask off in front of 20 people is incredibly low in a city like NY

tumblr_pk61hlVqvM1sb6epfo1_540.gif

tumblr_pk61hlVqvM1sb6epfo2_540.gif

tumblr_pk61hlVqvM1sb6epfo3_540.gif

tumblr_pk61hlVqvM1sb6epfo4_540.gif

tumblr_pk61hlVqvM1sb6epfo5_540.gif

tumblr_pk61hlVqvM1sb6epfo6_540.gif

Took my son to see this

Was a dope ass movie and he LOVED it...

Im gonna buy him some Miles Morales comics now...

He was super geeked that Spidey looked just like him...
be careful

this might be considered pandering to young black boys

Just watched. Amazing. Best Spiderman movie ever. Only second to Infinity War as GOAT comicbook movie.

Story line was butt but was appealing to kids and easy to follow

Animation was absolutely stunning tho. Holy hell the visuals were amazing. Blown away personally

Back