Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spiderman 3 over The Amazing Spiderman 2 !??? Iunooo bout that.....
Yes just my opinion I just really hated the Andrew Garfield joints. Even though Spider-Man 3 had that horrible Venom arc and Peter dancing. Sandman was a cool villain. Make fun of how Venom looked if you want but AS2 had this nigga which was just as bad
AD54B978-AA39-4FC1-8AE3-7DC272B9FBB0.jpeg
And Jaime.
A963B0C8-E855-4015-8994-9218C6619F6A.jpeg D6D9EB51-F58C-45F6-AD66-188CCB11FD07.jpeg
C’mon Son!

Homecoming is number 1 for the live action and Spider-Man 2 is second. Spider-Man didn't age very well and is very campy so I would put ASM over it. SM3 and ASM2 were bad dreams just like Rocky V...they never happened.

Nah Spiderman 2 is def better by far , even if you say its overrated its still overrated but better then the rest. lol

I'd say

Spiderman 2
Homecoming
Spideyverse
Amazing spiderman 1
Spiderman
Amazing 2
Spiderman 3

tumblr_pjpyr3T5dZ1x0bvwko1_540.gif

Nah Spiderman 2 is def better by far , even if you say its overrated its still overrated but better then the rest. lol

I'd say

Spiderman 2
Homecoming
Spideyverse
Amazing spiderman 1
Spiderman
Amazing 2
Spiderman 3

My favorite is also Spider-Man 2. Alfred Molina bodied Dr. Octopus. He made you kinda feel sorry for his situation.

Not to mention Spider-Man 2 did a great job of showing that his decisions actually had impact on everything in his life. He actually had to juggle a lot of situations just like I’m the comics. I didn’t like the subway scene though. I hated so many people seen his face or was that part 3?

Last edited:
Yo, Into the Spiderverse is so fucking good! They killed that shit!

They had me from when they dropped Biggie's verse from Hypnotize!

And if you got a black teenage son, you're getting the feels by the end.

This shit was probably my favorite Spiderman movie ever! Of course I'm biased due to the black angle and the son teenager angle.

Took my son to see this with my mum and sister last week. So surprised at how good it was. My son enjoyed it too, not as much as Bumblebee but he ain't got no taste he's only 4 years old lol

Back