Welcome To aBlackWeb

Interracial Dating: What's Acceptable, What's Not?

I hooked up with, woo-ed to and been pursued myself by women of most every single ethnicity: but when it comes to dating - which is something I haven't do yet - I'd already set for limit that I don't date French Canadians, West Indians, Lebaneses, Tunisians, East Asians, Southeast Asians and some Central African ethnicities, neither marries white women.

White people are too diametrically different from we Africans, culturally wise. And French Canadian women are toxic, predatorial, overpossessive and entitled AF about their dealings with black men: they fetishize us and get all mad and petty when they feel scorned. Tunisian women are among the most toxic populations of African women I ever had to deal with, and West Indians are bigoted and toxic like hell against sub-Saharan Africans.
And don't let me start with the Lebanese, East Asian and Southeast Asian women.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
I hooked up with, woo-ed to and been pursued myself by women of most every single ethnicity: but when it comes to dating - which is something I haven't do yet - I'd already set for limit that I don't date French Canadians, West Indians, Lebaneses, Tunisians, East Asians, Southeast Asians and some Central African ethnicities, neither marries white women.

White people are too diametrically different from we Africans, culturally wise. And French Canadian women are toxic, predatorial, overpossessive and entitled AF about their dealings with black men: they fetishize us and get all mad and petty when they feel scorned. Tunisian women are among the most toxic populations of African women I ever had to deal with, and West Indians are bigoted and toxic like hell against sub-Saharan Africans.
1618519231238.gif

Regardless of how we feel about interracial dating, someone really supports it because every other commercial that comes on now has some kinda mixed up family.

You ain't getting no buns b

Regardless of how we feel about interracial dating, someone really supports it because every other commercial that comes on now has some kinda mixed up family.
There seems to be way more black woman/white man couples in commercials nowadays.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a commercial with a black man/white woman paired up.

Back