Welcome To aBlackWeb

Interracial Dating: What's Acceptable, What's Not?

but your part of the world shits on your people. I've seen other middle easterners talk about Kurds and it aint favorable.

would you get with a Turkish or Persian woman whose family looked down on y'all?

Its very similar but a bit different. I would easily get with a Persian girl but not a Turkish girl.

When it comes to the Kurds in Turkey, its more like pre civil era America but with an ongoing armed conflict where hundreds die each year, more displaced, and Kurds are jailed for fighting for their basic rights. So the hate between Kurds and Turks is very fierce right now and even if the Turkish girl is totally accepting and has no hate in her heart, someone in her family will and I aint joining a family that hates me for what I am.

Not saying America is perfect cause Im always the first to say racial injustice in America is ongoing and even after 9-11, the ongoing war on terror and hate for Muslims, its still easier being Muslim in America than Black in America. But even with that relations between Black Americans and White Americans is better than Turks and Kurds. Atleast there isnt ongoing bloodshed on both sides.

But I do understand it when opressed people dont want to date their opressors. Its totally natural. But the bridge a black person dating a white person in America is easier to cross than Kurd dating a Turk.

Btw, props to you for even knowing bout the conflict between Kurds and basically every other country in the midde east. Not a lot of Americans even know whats going on in America so its always a breath of fresh air to see someone whats going on outside of America.

Being middle eastern, its a bit different. The three major races in America are black, white, and hispanic. For all 3 its easier to date strictly within their race. Its harder for someone like me, especially cause middle eastern isnt even a race, if I take it further and say im Kurdish, its impossible for me to date strictly within my culture in America.

That being the case, I have dated and smashed women from all over. Would still prefer to marry a chick from my part of the world but im open to all possibilities.

Move to Dearborn, MI.

Its very similar but a bit different. I would easily get with a Persian girl but not a Turkish girl.

When it comes to the Kurds in Turkey, its more like pre civil era America but with an ongoing armed conflict where hundreds die each year, more displaced, and Kurds are jailed for fighting for their basic rights. So the hate between Kurds and Turks is very fierce right now and even if the Turkish girl is totally accepting and has no hate in her heart, someone in her family will and I aint joining a family that hates me for what I am.

Not saying America is perfect cause Im always the first to say racial injustice in America is ongoing and even after 9-11, the ongoing war on terror and hate for Muslims, its still easier being Muslim in America than Black in America. But even with that relations between Black Americans and White Americans is better than Turks and Kurds. Atleast there isnt ongoing bloodshed on both sides.

But I do understand it when opressed people dont want to date their opressors. Its totally natural. But the bridge a black person dating a white person in America is easier to cross than Kurd dating a Turk.

Btw, props to you for even knowing bout the conflict between Kurds and basically every other country in the midde east. Not a lot of Americans even know whats going on in America so its always a breath of fresh air to see someone whats going on outside of America.
i ain't know u was kurdish...

they used to school us on that shit at the airport when i worked for tsa

Word? Im curious. What would they say?
just talk about the differences between each middle eastern group, who typically wears what....

like one time someone made a big deal cuz a man had on garments that were typically worn by a whole different group of people. but they all look "middle eastern" so the average person wouldn't take notice....

it was mostly ex-military that took that shit super serious, i ain't give a fuck..... but i do remember someone saying turks and kurds don't get along at all, if you ever see two together it's probably something suspicious

i dont know if this belongs here, but something i think about

has anybody read about any of this "interracial attraction" being hereditary or anything like that?

could just be me, but it usually seems like your whole fam is either with it or against it

for instance, my family has lots of interracial relationships...its nothing...we all over the place and have been for a long time....even lots of the men on my dads side I havent met are in interracial relationships

but I know in other families its like a no go across the board....nobody was ever with that shit and its not even just from a color or hate standpoint, but they literally arent attracted to any non blacks (or least they say, I wouldnt know for sure)

am I trippin or is it something to that??

the funny shit for me is hanging with my wife's white family members.

that shit always comical, cuz most of them are pretty cool, obviously some of them consider us family cuz of the invites...

but you always know it's a few there that don't fuck wit niggaz.....

i getta kick out of it every time, i try not to be too extra about it.... but shit be hilarious....especially when u see more n more mixed kids running around every few years....

"ohhh who little black baby is this?"
-shit du says around a bunch of old white people to make them feel uncomfortable

du- "iight, let me get my black ass back in the city, i know how yall white folk get when the sun go down"
white auntie -"come on now D you know it's not like that around here..."
du-"no more? you was gonna say no more?? cuz it sho used to be,... i bet it still is i go deep enough in these woods"

i dont know if this belongs here, but something i think about

has anybody read about any of this "interracial attraction" being hereditary or anything like that?

could just be me, but it usually seems like your whole fam is either with it or against it

for instance, my family has lots of interracial relationships...its nothing...we all over the place and have been for a long time....even lots of the men on my dads side I havent met are in interracial relationships

but I know in other families its like a no go across the board....nobody was ever with that shit and its not even just from a color or hate standpoint, but they literally arent attracted to any non blacks (or least they say, I wouldnt know for sure)

am I trippin or is it something to that??
All my siblings date interracially but the rest of my extended fam dont. Shit the majority of them marry within ethnicity only.

Could(and still do) smash white girls, but date/wife up?? Nah my mind is on some other shit anymore when it comes to them to where eventually it just wouldnt work, dating wise i stick to black women

Yo why they hating on yall. I see Kurdistan is in like 2 or 3 countries.

Yo why they hating on yall. I see Kurdistan is in like 2 or 3 countries.

Long story man but the simple version is the Ottoman Empire had most of the Middle East under control for a few hundred years.

After WW1, England and France backed internal strife to cause the Ottman Empire to collapse and basically redrew borders in the Mid East. Thats when countries like Turkey, Syria, Iraq etc were formed.

As with everything the white man knew nothing of the region and drew the map in a way where certain people had rule over other people. In doing so, Kurdistan was split between 4 countries, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, and Syria and ofcourse greed caused all 4 of those countries to supress the Kurdish minority because they didnt want to lose a chunk of their lands if they ever split.

With that the Kurds have been fighting ever since in all 4 countries. So now take a cycle of a bloody revolution and a bloodier opression of that revolution and multiply it by 100 years and here we are.

Long story man but the simple version is the Ottoman Empire had most of the Middle East under control for a few hundred years.

After WW1, England and France backed internal strife to cause the Ottman Empire to collapse and basically redrew borders in the Mid East. Thats when countries like Turkey, Syria, Iraq etc were formed.

As with everything the white man knew nothing of the region and drew the map in a way where certain people had rule over other people. In doing so, Kurdistan was split between 4 countries, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, and Syria and ofcourse greed caused all 4 of those countries to supress the Kurdish minority because they didnt want to lose a chunk of their lands if they ever split.

With that the Kurds have been fighting ever since in all 4 countries. So now take a cycle of a bloody revolution and a bloodier opression of that revolution and multiply it by 100 years and here we are.

Fuckin crackas

Most people likely forgot, that's all. There used to be something on the news nearly every night about violence between Kurds and Turks at the border during the height of the war in Iraq.

the funny shit for me is hanging with my wife's white family members.

that shit always comical, cuz most of them are pretty cool, obviously some of them consider us family cuz of the invites...

but you always know it's a few there that don't fuck wit niggaz.....

i getta kick out of it every time, i try not to be too extra about it.... but shit be hilarious....especially when u see more n more mixed kids running around every few years....

"ohhh who little black baby is this?"
-shit du says around a bunch of old white people to make them feel uncomfortable

Do you know how hard it was not to buss out laughing @ this while my s/o was on the phone?

Lol!

i hate black and white interracial couplings

people say i should work on it but i dont care to

my child can be whoever they want to be but dont bring home no white person

is it wrong? maybe but do i care? no

Back