Welcome To aBlackWeb

Interracial Dating: What's Acceptable, What's Not?

I'd be embarrassed to be seen in public with her, but.........if given the opportunity.........I'd probably smash.

gumble-mmhhmmmmm1280x1024.gif

The only thing that's unacceptable to me is specifically seeking out people of other races to be in relationships with/marry.

I really don't care what black people be doing like that anymore. You can be with whoever you want. It's not the mate that's the problem, it's them and why they chose that mate. It's a lot of fuck niggas and coons (black men and women) with black s/os.

The only thing that's unacceptable to me is specifically seeking out people of other races to be in relationships with/marry.

I really don't care what niggas be doing like that anymore. It's a lot of fuck niggas and coons with black wives/gfs. It's not the mate that's the problem, it's why they're with them.
Interesting that you can tell who would be with a pinktoe

A
You caught me before I got to finish my edit lol

What you tryna say tho??? That I would be with a white man??
No....I hope not.

I was talking about certain types of people carry themselves like they don't like black people. Them uncle ruckus type dudes.

People who don't date outside their race or culture remind me of people who never travel outside their state or country.

Even a big white chick?

Smash maybe..........but not date.

Honestly, I know I talk a lot about Kat and Ledlow all the time........but I'm not really attracted to white women like that.

Now, I'm not saying that there aren't attractive white women out there.........but very few that I feel are worth pursuing.

I hate when some people down their own race then say "I'm going to get me a white guy/girl". I know this girl did that & completely turn me off. Besides I seen her in person & she don't even look the same in pictures.............That's false advertisement

Being middle eastern, its a bit different. The three major races in America are black, white, and hispanic. For all 3 its easier to date strictly within their race. Its harder for someone like me, especially cause middle eastern isnt even a race, if I take it further and say im Kurdish, its impossible for me to date strictly within my culture in America.

That being the case, I have dated and smashed women from all over. Would still prefer to marry a chick from my part of the world but im open to all possibilities.

I really don't care what black people be doing like that anymore. You can be with whoever you want. It's not the mate that's the problem, it's them and why they chose that mate. It's a lot of fuck niggas and coons (black men and women) with black s/os.

This is the same way I look at it. I very recently met a black chick that told me she doesnt date black dudes. Im not even black and that shit was a turn off. Its the same regardless of what they say though. When a chick says I wont date whoever, shit ends up being a turn off. Like yo how you do write a whole race/people off?

Still smashed though. Annoying ass chick had me listen to her drama with her dad on the first date. After all that I had to atleast smash.

I hate when some people down their own race then say "I'm going to get me a white guy/girl". I know this girl did that & completely turn me off. Besides I seen her in person & she don't even look the same in pictures.............That's false advertisement

Man none of these chicks look the same in person. I swear every chick I talk to online I expect to be a 2 notches lower than her pics. If she looks lile a 8, im expecting a 6.

Last edited:
Being middle eastern, its a bit different. The three major races in America are black, white, and hispanic. For all 3 its easier to date strictly within their race. Its harder for someone like me, especially cause middle eastern isnt even a race, if I take it further and say im Kurdish, its impossible for me to date strictly within my culture in America.

That being the case, I have dated and smashed women from all over. Would still prefer to marry a chick from my part of the world but im open to all possibilities.
but your part of the world shits on your people. I've seen other middle easterners talk about Kurds and it aint favorable.

would you get with a Turkish or Persian woman whose family looked down on y'all?

Back