Votes: 39 60.9%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • No but willing to try

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Havent given it much thought.

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
There's a lot of nuance in my positions lol. Fiscal liberal tho.

Overall by those familiar with my political debates I'm a berniecrat but socially I'm a bit more traditional
It's usually the other way around with social lefties who r economically right lol

I fucked with an indonesian bitch for a while, she had about 18 jobs in the mall, one day she'd be at the stand selling phones, next week she was flippin burgers at wendys, had a nigga like :whoa:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO still funny

I'm only dating white women all 2020.

Has anybody other than Haf ever had an official relationship with a white chick?

white women have to be Superbad for me to want em. At that point they out my league anyway.

Other than that... no pork on my fork.

I’m 1/4 Filipino so I had a few of them. Pretty as hell but sexually boring.

Black, Latina or lord help me afro-Latinas(my weakness) only

I dated a white guy once who was a vending machine owner.
I met him at this karaoke joint. He knew all the words to buju bantons "champion"

I was like who is this HIP white man?!!!??:clawd3:
Found out he been to Africa several times, loved soul music and even smoked cheeba.

we dated for a few weeks, everything was good until one night he cooked for me and the food was God awful.

I think it was boiled chicken or some shit. I didn't want to be rude but I was sweating bullets with each bite.

:cry::cry::cry:

he was like everything good? I was like yea...secretly dying.

the coon in me was mad as hell.
HOW YOU FUCK UP CHICKEN???
colonized the world for spices...and still cant cook?

ancestors told me to bounce. So I did.

Weeks later he called me from a restricted number and started whispering COCK into the phone.
I knew it was him because niggas dont say cock.

...It was clear I dodged a bullet.
Thank you Black jesus. :whew::whew:
Thank God u safe sis

I mean I’ve fucked a lotta hoes outside of my race

I’ve never really been the dating type tbh I’ve never even had an actual real girlfriend before

and going back to my above statement I’ve never really fucked females of my race before tbh

I’m black btw

I live in Canada so I've fucked with several but I've never had an official relationship with one. Sexually white chicks like to be dominated.

White chicks are dope, they'll do a lot for you and some are super open and submissive in the bedroom. Last month this snowbunny showed up to my crib at midnight unannounced with a red fur coat and high heels in double digit negative degree weather. Soon as she stepped foot in my living room threw off the coat and was butt naked. Straight fucked the holy hell outta her. Pussy smelled like water, pussy was stupid tight and her ride game was incredible.

Told a broad to do that back inna day. Jet black sista, thick as fuck and always down to fuck. Got her on the phone one night and told her she needed to show up at my crib butt naked in some heels with just her lil fur coat on. She was hesitant as shit to do it and was on the phone talmbout she wasn't gonna do that shit 'cause her fur only came to her waist. Told her she had 30 minutes and hung up the phone.

25 minutes later my buzzer went off. She was at my door with her fur coat on butt naked underneath, ass and pussy all out on display 'cause it didn't cover either one.

Real shit tho...I’ve never been attracted to or dated a white woman...I honestly think my pops just got lucky af lmao....I have a sayin’ too

“I haven’t been in some white vagina since I came outta 1...”

Kinda crass but hey...

:ualreadyknow:Lol

white women like me for some reason

young and old

Smashed one my senior year and tried to smash this older lady who was in my math class in college but thats it never been in a relationship with one and I don't get the hype

Back home in Louisiana, it wasn’t far fetched persay but social segregation made it more awkward and abrasive than need be for consensual adults but since moving to Colorado, I’ve dabbled with a variety, women are women but in different feministic ways

still looking for that one asian

don't think i'll ever date or fuck a white woman but who really knows

chicks south of the united states too crazy to ever really consider dating long term

Back