Votes: 39 60.9%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • No but willing to try

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Havent given it much thought.

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
I call it inter-ethnic dating more than interracial.

Tryna fuck every black-"insert country here" under the sun, canadian, ethiopian, ghanian, korean, russian, YOU NAAMEE IT !

I'm only dating white women all 2020.

Has anybody other than Haf ever had an official relationship with a white chick?
5df95f667420edc1c731118a

I just want to hear your thoughts on interracial dating.
If you prefer to date outside your race, why?

If you have dated outside your race was it a good or bad experience?, What drove you to that choice?
Do you even care about the race of the person you date?
If you just flat out refuse to date someone of another race why?

View attachment 1270
Skin color does not matter. The main thing is that the person is good.

I just want to hear your thoughts on interracial dating.
If you prefer to date outside your race, why?

If you have dated outside your race was it a good or bad experience?, What drove you to that choice?
Do you even care about the race of the person you date?
If you just flat out refuse to date someone of another race why?

I don't date at all...
I'm not much of a ppl person and a lot of women in general have unrealistic standards when it comes to dating.

If I were to start dating, I would prefer to stay in my face but I would try to be open-minded to dating outside my race, but I would be cautious.

I found out fairly recently that my grandmother (mother's mother) that I legit thought was white when I was 3-4 years old, was first cousins with a fairly well known FLOTUS from back inna day. Now, I always knew there was white on that side of the family, and the white side of the family is fuckin huge, but I didn't know it was we-in-the-White House-white.

So... I'm Black, Native, and a splash of White... Safe to say I can date whomever I wanna date.

Every one I know got a hidden agenda and have issues telling the truth in the face of conflict.

Their fight or flight has them respond in a very hysterical fashion.

They need a "Karen" for asian women cause they be on some other shit.

Back