Welcome To aBlackWeb

interacial dating gone wrong.

Lol. Wifey was more upset the white girls fried chicken was hittin these niggas different. Notice op said "my wife threw her out" not "we".

The "niggas love my fried chicken" comment was just an opportunity to get her tf outta there. Well played by wifey lol.
U know how these niggas are tho....

no ..... she was basic imo but her chicken was good..... still don't excuse her saying nigga in a room full of blacks.

guess niggas do love her fried chicken

giphy.gif

the reason why her chicken was good cuz a nigga moms might showed her how to a cook a chicken

OK...

My mistake.

Just something about a cracker chick using that word so freely around a black family in 2021 seemed unbelievable.

My apologies.
It does sound like an episode of the Boondocks. I get what you mean. He probably lets her call him a nigga.

OK...

My mistake.

Just something about a cracker chick using that word so freely around a black family in 2021 seemed unbelievable.

My apologies.
Nah these gentiles are flagant af right now
I don't be around cacs like that but I've met white people that were free with it even around blacks back in the day.

Nowadays most latinos, asians, whites from bigger diverse cities feel they have all rights. The amount of people willing to slap tf outta these line steppers are shortening.

Nah these gentiles are flagant af right now
I don't be around cacs like that but I've met white people that were free with it even around blacks back in the day.

Nowadays most latinos, asians, whites from bigger diverse cities feel they have all rights. The amount of people willing to slap tf outta these line steppers are shortening.

Yeah, but to some extent, it's our own fault.

There are basically two groups that use the N word. Hardcore racists and nonblacks that think they are down enough to do so. The hardcore racists are who they are. They use that shit to disrespect us. They also aren't the type to have dinner in a black household. The people in the other group don't use the word to be disrespectful. They just have the weird believe that being allowed to use the world is the ultimate sign of acceptance by blacks. They don't understand that just because your S/O or friend lets you use it behind closed doors doesn't mean every other black person you run into will do the same.

Let's be real, she probably felt that comfortable because he let's her get away with it when they are alone.

This. I've had to explain to a couple white people that, while they might have the pass in their hood or around their friends, randomly walking around the city in mixed company using the word 'nigga' as a white person will get you fucked up.

I legit might've saved this one kids life by letting him know he prolly should stfu.

The people in the other group don't use the word to be disrespectful
Can't agree.
You've prolly never seen a hispanic and a black person get into an argument and watch the n word evolve from being "a down term" to straight up racial right in front your eyes. Even without the hard er.

Can't agree.
You've prolly never seen a hispanic and a black person get into an argument and watch the n word evolve from being "a down term" to straight up racial right in front your eyes. Even without the hard er.

I don't doubt that can happen, but do you really think the chick in OP was using the term to disrespectful because to me it just sounds like she was trying to be "down."

I don't doubt that can happen, but do you really think the chick in OP was using the term to disrespectful because to me it just sounds like she was trying to be "down."
That's another issue
Doesn't matter how she meant it
How it's used within the black community versus the bastardized version/meaning by everyone else nowadays.
At least u knew not to say that roun an elder back in the day. You knew it was a curse word. You knew u didn't just say it any and anywhere. Was a certain decorum if you will, because you knew where it originated. Nowadays the shit is used by some guests with no regard for it's etymology like it was never one of the most vile words.

Basically they don't know the other side of the coin and that some people still take offence. Unless it's said by a maga wearer with a southern accent apparently it's all good and it's been destigmatized.

That's another issue
Doesn't matter how she meant it
How it's used within the black community versus the bastardized version/meaning by everyone else nowadays.
At least u knew not to say that roun an elder back in the day. You knew it was a curse word. You knew u didn't just say it any and anywhere. Was a certain decorum if you will, because you knew where it originated. Nowadays the shit is used by some guests with no regard for it's etymology like it was never one of the most vile words.

Basically they don't know the other side of the coin and that some people still take offence. Unless it's said by a maga wearer with a southern accent apparently it's all good and it's been destigmatized.

I agree with what you're saying, but that's why I say it's our fault. People from our community let them say it, promoted it as pop slang, and didn't clue them on the rules. It's fine to be mad at this particular chick for using the word like that, but the real offender is her dude that probably let's her use it like that with him and did let her know not to just say that shit around random black people that she doesn't know.

Back