Welcome To aBlackWeb

interacial dating gone wrong.

I agree with what you're saying, but that's why I say it's our fault. People from our community let them say it, promoted it as pop slang, and didn't clue them on the rules. It's fine to be mad at this particular chick for using the word like that, but the real offender is her dude that probably let's her use it like that with him and did let her know not to just say that shit around random black people that she doesn't know.
She's still an adult
As much dumb niggaz are around that feels it's ok to give their non black friends passes
People know some blacks still find it offensive

So I do agree it's partly our fault for making the word "cool"
At the same time I've seen whites be perfectly normal around black people without the urge to say it. Even when said blacks use it every other word.

this bitch said " niggas loves my fried chicken"......

iu

She's still an adult
As much dumb niggaz are around that feels it's ok to give their non black friends passes
People know some blacks still find it offensive

So I do agree it's partly our fault for making the word "cool"
At the same time I've seen whites be perfectly normal around black people without the urge to say it. Even when said blacks use it every other word.

I hear you, but you giving white people too much credit. If the Trump era has taught us anything, it's that a lot of white people put little to no critical thought into anything when it comes to social interaction.

my wife & i invited a co worker of mine over for dinner during the christmas holiday.... i knew he had met a whie woman a few months ago..... they come over & i could tell this cracka has been used to being around us(black people)...... my co worker made a compliment to his girl about her fried chicken she had cooked..... this bitch said " niggas loves my fried chicken"........ my wife threw this hoe out ..... i told my co worker his bitch was outta line .... were we wrong?

She overstepped her limits. Her booty wasn't fat enough to get the V.I.P. Cookout pass.

:Will:

You both did well. Never tolerate under your roof anyone who completely misses social etiquette and cannot confine onself to the rules of casual home hosting.

I had a girlfriend who didn't always pay attention to what she said. Because of this and many other reasons, we often quarreled and broke up, but then we started a relationship again. I was deeply in love with her, and so I forgave her tantrums. I decided to talk about this with a friend because I realized that it was impossible to continue like this and there were already many signals that this relationship is toxic and they need to end. As a result, I broke up with this girl and life became easier and better. Of the advantages, I can only note that I began to understand girls and relationships better.

Last edited:
i moved 700mi away from my friends and some fam (mom and step father) with my white gf and her mother to the ATL. My household was crazy and i dealt with a lot of drunken none sense most days, then spent 70days stuck in the same home before forlough of my old job.. anyway and it was offered to me without rent, i still pay for some things. 6 months in i regret it, not too sure what to do now bc i have an out myself potentially. Two friends are getting an apartment back up where Im from and offered a spot to make it a three bed, now do i leave my gf of two years because I am constantly seeing her mother in her? (who is dramatically white in all aspects, its very annoying.. yelling and getting hype over dumb stuff, drinking her ass off, spending money on dumb shit.) not sure if i can financially/even want to save for our own place down here, not been feeling it lately lol. Dont be me. Godspeed.

i moved 700mi away from my friends and some fam (mom and step father) with my white gf and her mother to the ATL. My household was crazy and i dealt with a lot of drunken none sense most days, then spent 70days stuck in the same home before forlough of my old job.. anyway and it was offered to me without rent, i still pay for some things. 6 months in i regret it, not too sure what to do now bc i have an out myself potentially. Two friends are getting an apartment back up where Im from and offered a spot to make it a three bed, now do i leave my gf of two years because I am constantly seeing her mother in her? (who is dramatically white in all aspects, its very annoying.. yelling and getting hype over dumb stuff, drinking her ass off, spending money on dumb shit.) not sure if i can financially/even want to save for our own place down here, not been feeling it lately lol. Dont be me. Godspeed.
Do like this brother here
0TJeKJ.gif

How much does she weigh?

I never had the misfortune to fall into a couple relationship, as a major part of my dating life consists of hookups, flirtations and situationships.

But I can tell I have met quite a great number of toxic women full of prejudices against black people... including, much ironically, black women themselves.

My longest hookup, who was Haitian of part Dominican, Cuban and Hispanic descent, held deep-seated prejudices against her fellow Haitian countrymen, and was virulent against African people-- especially Central African men. She even wasn't interested into dating black me all short, as she had a race fetish toward East Asian men. I had some strong reason to suspect that one of the main reasons why we never get into another phase of our complicate relation was because I was a living paradox to her: being the total opposite of what she perceive about black, Central African men, while being regardless a black man, a non-Christian and quite a womanizer... and she somehow hated me for this.

Another hookup was some modeleque, wheat skinned hipster from South Asian descent. She held some strong prejudices against black people and black nationalism as well and was baffled when other people assumed she was black as well. She basically severed contact with me once for a couple of months prior running at me again, because I disliked the Kardashians. ?

Pretty sure the white chick i use to talk to a few years ago, was on her way to become a MAGA. Back then she was already talkin that stupid rePugnican talk. Had we gotten in a relationship, followed by marriage, i'd probably divorce her azzz during the Frump years.

Back