Welcome To aBlackWeb

interacial dating gone wrong.

roi baptiste

my wife & i invited a co worker of mine over for dinner during the christmas holiday.... i knew he had met a whie woman a few months ago..... they come over & i could tell this cracka has been used to being around us(black people)...... my co worker made a compliment to his girl about her fried chicken she had cooked..... this bitch said " niggas loves my fried chicken"........ my wife threw this hoe out ..... i told my co worker his bitch was outta line .... were we wrong?

my wife & i invited a co worker of mine over for dinner during the christmas holiday.... i knew he had met a whie woman a few months ago..... they come over & i could tell this cracka has been used to being around us(black people)...... my co worker made a compliment to his girl about her fried chicken she had cooked..... this bitch said " niggas loves my fried chicken"........ my wife threw this hoe out ..... i told my co worker his bitch was outta line .... were we wrong?
Any pics of the chick

Lol. Wifey was more upset the white girls fried chicken was hittin these niggas different. Notice op said "my wife threw her out" not "we".

The "niggas love my fried chicken" comment was just an opportunity to get her tf outta there. Well played by wifey lol.

Lol. Wifey was more upset the white girls fried chicken was hittin these niggas different. Notice op said "my wife threw her out" not "we".

The "niggas love my fried chicken" comment was just an opportunity to get her tf outta there. Well played by wifey lol.
wifey reacted to the situation quicker than i did.... i'm not so quick to be ignorant with a female.

What you say to your co worker?
"You know I wouldn't trip..."

10757648.jpg

Yea.. he knew she was on that type of time before he brought her over. Which begs to question why fuck with her to begin with. My wife white & she knows better than that.

This

TS brought up how good the chicken was too many times. Wife felt some kinda way and whitey was on a short lease soon as the skin crossed they gullet

Back