Welcome To aBlackWeb

Instant Turnoffs

The biggest turn off that I ever witnessed was when I found out that this girl was on powder. It was like she just got through watching "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" before I met her.

depends on what kinda ditzy

i hate dumb, but ditzy can be cute if its with shit she's supposed to be ditzy about (cars, sports, random 90's pop culture trivia) lol
Nothing wrong with being ignorant to certain topics. Ditzy to me is being proud of your ignorance

Reactions: 1/2
still cute lmao

you can do taxes but ask shit like why cant free throws be shot from where you choose?

:clawd2:

Airheads.
I hate a ditzy bitch
Told the story of a dumb chick I dated...
Called saying I'm on my way.
She says OK.
I knock on her door she yells who is it...
I say pralims
She says who
I say pralims
Again she says who
I say my name again.
She says he ain't here...
I smdh went home and broke up with her a short time later.

"Ole, I've been to every place in the world ass chick", been to every spot ass woman

"Me and my friends always come here, as a matter of fact, I came here last week for brunch, matter of fact have you been to this new spot that just open, matter of fact, it's not even open to the public yet, but me and my friends already ate there and the manager gave us these new drinks that nobody has had before, you gotta have them, you've had them"

Me : No Bih, I haven't had them
:foh5:

yeah breath is woat, but I've given some passes

my shit aint minty fresh at all times

mixed thing I talked to in school had warm milk breff....i just tried to keep my head down or turned to the side
Breath mint sugary drinks and backshots: problem solved

Reactions: 1/2
I wonder if anyone will admit that they turned someone off.
I have. Was talking to a broad that loved Twilight. I had sat through both the 1st and 2nd Pusass movies at her house, shit was boring af, so I used to kick her nudge the dog to have an excuse to take him out. The last movie come out, and she want to see it opening night, nuttin but white folk man. Bruh, I caught myself sleep a few times like VHyQ.gif
So they get to some fighting finally, and the daddy vampire got his head chopped off, I'm like giphy (15).gif .
I bullshit you not, shorty push me crying and screaming "That was Carlisle you asshole!" All the white people screaming at me too. So I'm laughing harder. I take her home, proceed to try my luck, she told me she ain't fucking an asshole like me. Old girl ain't talk to me for like 3 days.

Why can’t they.

anigif_enhanced-19536-1439484258-7.gif

theres no reason in particular it just has to be regulated lol...everybody shoots from the same spot, no matter the skill level or position

see i like this.....now i feel all smart and confident like I done told you something useful......i think ima buy you a house

take notes ladies....this is exactly how it works

I turned a chick off aite ....has everything set up for V Day it was yrs ago....before the date I hit the gym for maximum swollness I left my lights on ....I come out after working out my battery dead....it’s Feb in Chicago all I had was my work out gear on too....finally get a jump ....I get to her crib tell her the story she slammed the door in my face talking bout I was w some other chick and she was getting ready to rock my world and etc....I’m outside her door yelling her name for her to give me a chance and believe me....moms comes out like Claire Huxtable in thE In My feelings video.....woat date night

Last edited:
Long Brazilian Weave
Dresses cut to just below the ass
Long fake fingernails
More than two gold teeth
Blonde hair on black women
Any hair color that ain't black, brown, or red.

Also women that are so used to men just taking shots that they cant have an actual real conversation. Everything they say is a set up for you to affirm or compliment them.

Yea u look good, ion care
images (1).jpeg
Lots of women look good, what about ur spirit?

Back