Welcome To aBlackWeb

Instant Turnoffs

This one chick had been trying to get me to fuck her for a minute. She was bad but she was so fucking ratchet. I figured she came with drama and gun play and I ain't want those problems.

She was bad though, so I finally let her come through. We sat on the bed and the room instantly smelled like all of Atlantis. In my head I'm like:

View attachment 112099

But I ain't want to offend her for obvious reasons. Made up some lie and ushered her out the house.

Thinking the whole time like, you knew you was funky! Why put us through this?!
This happened to me before. The funk from the chick I was with was so bad my eyes was tearing up and I had to go on a jog. Came back and told her "hey it's hot outside you wanna shower?" She said you can go I'm straight, and I literally just didn't say anything, got up and left. She said "where you going?" And I told her I'll pray for her and her future endeavours.

I used to mess with this one chick....
I actually licked ass....
Anyway......after a session....I wash my face brush my teeth cuz I don't want ass smell in my dreams.
I fall asleep an she let out the loudest fart ever.....I just knew she shit herself.
But it woke me out my sleep. Matter of fact shit scared me....heart racing an shit, I jumped up looking around frightened.
She was embarrassed ....an kept apologizing.
I let her know it was OK....she's still beautiful, doesnt diminish her pretty, yadda yadda.

Never put my tongue on an asshole again tho. Hers or anyone else's.

Chick scarred me.

EBDEB55F-9587-438A-BCBF-8D0DF6A32C30.gif

Loud for no reason ass women on the phone...
tenor.gif

I remember I asked the chicked to keep it down and she kept going. I gave her $2 for her bus fair and kicked her out my house.... yeah i'm petty

Bad teeth

I remember i had pulled a bad one on south beach during memorial day wknd. She was visiting with her friends and all 7 of them were in one room, smdh. The day after we met we were speaking in broad daylight and then it hit me like the mole on Austin Powers. This bih had a rotten tooth on the side of her mouth. At this point I couldn't just fade back as all my boys were hooked up with her friends. So I smashed and lost contact after they left. I found out that she had like 5 kids, but she ain't look like it though.

Cheap perfume can fuck it all up. It's jarring when you see someone stunning, then once you're near you get punched in the nose with some awful pledge-smelling scent

Stank breath, smoking cigs, jacked up/discolored teeth, nasty/crusty feet, being a complete idiot, ratchet af

I used to mess with this one chick....
I actually licked ass....
Anyway......after a session....I wash my face brush my teeth cuz I don't want ass smell in my dreams.
I fall asleep an she let out the loudest fart ever.....I just knew she shit herself.
But it woke me out my sleep. Matter of fact shit scared me....heart racing an shit, I jumped up looking around frightened.
She was embarrassed ....an kept apologizing.
I let her know it was OK....she's still beautiful, doesnt diminish her pretty, yadda yadda.

Never put my tongue on an asshole again tho. Hers or anyone else's.

Chick scarred me.
Bruh you act like you didn't women farted and shitted before you licked her ass.

Bruh you act like you didn't women farted and shitted before you licked her ass.
Memory goes with visual.
A person can have a dirty kitchen but it's clean when I see it. But if I see it dirty once....that's it.
I'm not talking dishes...I'm talking dried stains, dirty microwave.....

Every asshole is the same but every coochie is different

Back