Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm not familiar with LA but I was wondering if Lawrence and Issa stay in Inglewood.

Interesting when she was walking home at the end.

She walked past what appeared to be a Mexican community and it was thriving.

Then walked past a black community with some boarded up businesses.

Then it ended with a construction sight and I was wondering if that is the new location for the Rams stadium
its inglewood

really enjoyed this episode

the dinner conversation was real af. Both of them being completely honest about the shit they were going through and it highlights how much communication, if both parties are willing, can go a long way

i was dying at Calvin cameo. Calvin keep him a lil slim thang on deck lol. Mazda though?? lol

and when Lawrence was like "tell me about it, i gotta run"...i was like YOOOOOOOOOOO he wild af, then he started making the gun noise and came back...LMAO

Lawrence and issa be making my heart flutter. Love is real

52b952cd565c2bc83075fbe594960868.jpeg

That ending hurt. I almost cried. Molly was wack af for that why text that when the nigga just winked at you and acknowledged you trying. If you wanted to talk about the block party, then bring it up tf.

Lawrence a sucka, you don't let your woman continue to hang with another nigga when they've been previously involved. Dude go end up being cheated on again

Molly just confirmed she has a problem with Issa being successful, she wanna always have a reason to look down on Issa and she can't do that at the moment

Back