Welcome To aBlackWeb

NICE...glad she didnt have a large layoff from the first season

this might catapult her over Atlanta...side eye Donald Glover

So u feel people in relationships shouldn't go out anywhere with someone of the opposite sex? @BNE

So u feel people in relationships shouldn't go out anywhere with someone of the opposite sex? @BNE
No. You can have opposite sex friends.

Problem is: It was obv she was into him n that's why he reminded her he had a gf when she showed up @ his job tryna goad him into a date. Why would he have emphasized that if he didn't catch on that she was feeling him and getting the wrong idea.

Her thirst was confirmed by her being down to smash the sec he was up for it. Lawrence is a good one n only capitalized on that thirsty hoe when he was single, but she made it clear she wld've let him hit it while he was still with Issa. No limits smh.

Wicho devils advocate, reaching ass.
Ain't nothing wrong with flirting but nothing actually happened until Lawrence's relationship was over because of what Issa did
Yes there is when the flirting is substantiated by interest n concrete thirst. She was not so discreetly pursuing a man she knew was in a relationship. Lawrence did his job, handled it well, n didn't do anything but treat her like a friend n remind her he had a gf when her interest got out of hand, but she was visibly thirsting over a taken man. Scust.

No. You can have opposite sex friends.

Problem is: It was obv she was into him n that's why he reminded her he had a gf when she showed up @ his job tryna goad him into a date. Why would he have emphasized that if he didn't catch on that she was feeling him and getting the wrong idea.

Her thirst was confirmed by her being down to smash the sec he was up for it. Lawrence is a good one n only capitalized on that thirsty hoe when he was single, but she made it clear she wld've let him hit it while he was still with Issa. No limits smh.

Wicho devils advocate, reaching ass.

Yes there is when the flirting is substantiated by interest n concrete thirst. She was not so discreetly pursuing a man she knew was in a relationship. Lawrence did his job handled it well n didn't do anything but treat her like a friend n remind her he had a gf when her interest got out of hand, but she was visibly thirsting over a taken man. Scust.

Buuuuttt...Lawrence never acted on her advances tho. Doesn't matter what she does.

Women in relationships get holla'd at by men who know they're in one all the time. How is this any different? So who cares if she tries to holla at him. Temptation is always gonna be there. As long as you don't fall for it, then it shouldn't matter what they say.

He never took the bait, until AFTER his relationship wit Issa was over. After that, it was fair game for him to smash. He was single.

Besides if you feel that way about Tasha, then what's your thoughts about ole boy "thristin" after Issa, AND smashin? Especially since he knew she had a boyfriend? Lol.

Buuuuttt...Lawrence never acted on her advances tho. Doesn't matter what she does.
Women in relationships

get holla'd at by men who know they're in l ouw w all the time. How is this any different? So who cares if she tries to holla at him. Temptation i gonna be there. As long as you don't fall for it, then it shouldn't matter what they say.

He never took the bait, until AFTER his relationship wit Issa was over. After that, it was fair game for him to smash. He was single.

Besides if you feel that way about Tasha, then what's your thoughts about ole boy "thristin" after Issa, AND smashin? Especially since he knew she had a boyfriend? Lol.
Lol. When did I say shit about Lawrence? I'm fr tryna understand why you're defending Lawrence when I aint criticized his ass once.
'/'/'
If you read what I wrote, it wld be evident that I believe Lawrence handled it well. My issue was with Tasha knowingly pursuing a taken man.

Daniel's just as bad as Tasha, only Issa doesn't have the self control of Lawrence. Know why I didn't mention Daniel tho?

We definitely need more Tasha
Cuz he wasn't brought up in the thread
Why, she didn't do nothing
N he definitely wasn't said to be perfectly innocent for pursuing a taken woman.

Again, summary: Lawrence is kosher, he didn't capitalize on her thirst till he was single n he checked her with reminders of his taken status. Tasha was in the wrong for pursuing him knowing he had a girl. Daniel is also wrong for that, but wasn't brought up n hence not the topic of discussion.

Are we reading the same thread?

Tasha did nothing wrong, you see someone you're attracted to so you shoot your shot. Once Lawrence made it clear he wasn't interested Tasha stopped.
You think there's nothing wrong with shooting your shot with someone who has told you more than once that they're taken?

You think there's nothing wrong with shooting your shot with someone who has told you more than once that they're taken?

Nope, I have no problem with it. If I'm attracted to someone I'm going to shoot my shot and get my foot in the door. If that relationship should fail I'll be right there to take that dudes spot with no fucks given

Go back and look at those scenes.

At the bank...all Tasha did was encourage him to pursue his dream. Hit him wit positive words so he didn't feel down on himself.

At the food court...she did the same thing as well. Told him not to give up on his dream.

Best Buy was the only scene where she tried to holla at him, and wore something to pursuade him. She got shot down. Kept it movin. She didn't stick around to convince him he should leave Issa for her. She didn't grab up on him. She didn't take his hands, and put them on her titties. She accepted the L, and walked off.

So what did she do wrong again? It's like you're trying to find something wrong with her, when there's nothing there. lol

Back