Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'll be that guy......I don't think Molly attractive far as face go but her body a fool. I think Issa is beautiful though. Molly's body with Issa face and you got a winner.

It's a totality thing with Molly. Her face isn't great but she far from ugly as well. So with a better than decent face and a A-1 body she gets upgraded.

Issa doesn't have a body and depending on the angle her face is hit or miss with me. Issa far from ugly as well.

I'd take Molly over Issa though.

It's a totality thing with Molly. Her face isn't great but she far from ugly as well. So with a better than decent face and a A-1 body she gets upgraded.

Issa doesn't have a body and depending on the angle her face is hit or miss with me. Issa far from ugly as well.

I'd take Molly over Issa though.
I can see that. My homie ready to risk it all for Molly and think Issa hit or miss lol

Anyone watch this shit? Who was right here Issa or Mollie

It damn sho wasn't Molly. Issa hit the nail on the head about Molly lookin at the negative.

You know how your homegirl feels about ole girl...yeah the hefa stalked the muthafucca...but it's up to her to decide whether or not she wanted him in her life.

As for her job back at the office...smh. How you just get there and already shyt over 3 folks?

Molly fine as shit.

I thought Molly was right in everything she did except in how she told Issa that Nathan stopped by as was said earlier.

Molly was 100% right in how she handled shit at her job. The dude was always talking over her and trying to not let her shine. So she did what she had to do to get noticed and let the partners know the type of lawyer she is. I hate that what Issa told Molly has her second guessing herself about that work situation. Those niggas at Molly job on some lil kid sucka shit.

Yeah what about the other two women who she felt like she had a sista to sista moment?

Yeah what about the other two women who she felt like she had a sista to sista moment?

What about them? Why that moment of bonding with them on some sista shit go out the window cause she stood up for herself and showed her worth? Facts is dude weak and bitch made for how he handled that whole thing.

Those two women and the dude already have a bond cause they been there. So the they chose his side without ever hearing Molly. Funny that some lawyers would do that shit. They all feel like Molly you the new girl so she needs to get to the back of the bus. Molly absolutely 100% right with being like fuck that. If Molly a better lawyer than them she shouldn't hide that just to make them comfortable. They all want to make partner and the best person for that spot should get it and playing the background just cause she new ain't going to get Molly where she want to be.

What about them? Why that moment of bonding with them on some sista shit go out the window cause she stood up for herself and showed her worth? Facts is dude weak and bitch made for how he handled that whole thing.

Those two women and the dude already have a bond cause they been there. So the they chose his side without ever hearing Molly. Funny that some lawyers would do that shit. They all feel like Molly you the new girl so she needs to get to the back of the bus. Molly absolutely 100% right with being like fuck that. If Molly a better lawyer than them she shouldn't hide that just to make them comfortable. They all want to make partner and the best person for that spot should get it and playing the background just cause she new ain't going to get Molly where she want to be.

Ole boy I get. The two women...naw.

You gonna shyt km the ones you might need? Issa is right...this hefa gonna be alone, miserable, sittin at the top b/c she wants to be negative all the damn time.

I liked how ole boy reacted to her when she called. Bruh ain't about the bs

They haven’t shown us Molly being a “better” lawyer though. Only her undercutting people & stepping on toes.

They haven’t shown us Molly being a “better” lawyer though. Only her undercutting people & stepping on toes.

Who and how did she undercut anyone? They showed Molly playing herself when kept saying "well at my old firm" blah blah.

I said "IF Molly is a better lawyer" with "if" being the key word she shouldn't hold back her ambitions just to make someone else feel comfortable who also seems like they have the same goals as she does.

Who and how did she undercut anyone? They showed Molly playing herself when kept saying "well at my old firm" blah blah.

I said "IF Molly is a better lawyer" with "if" being the key word she shouldn't hold back her ambitions just to make someone else feel comfortable who also seems like they have the same goals as she does.

You must have never worked in an office environment.

If projects are assigned and then you’re going directly to the boss about said project without ever consulting with the lead then that is textbook undercutting.

If you volunteer yourself to a team and then abandon that team after responsibilities are assigned because another team might give you a better look then that is snake shit.

You must have never worked in an office environment.

If projects are assigned and then you’re going directly to the boss about said project without ever consulting with the lead then that is textbook undercutting.

If you volunteer yourself to a team and then abandon that team after responsibilities are assigned because another team might give you a better look then that is snake shit.

You not paying attention. Molly and dude talked about what she had found and came up with. Dude cut her short on the phone and was like he'll see when he gets back to the office. That meeting was scheduled for both of them and she told the partner she felt she could handle the meeting by herself. Which obviously she did and did it well. So she actually didn't undercut shit. You know damn well dude just didn't want her to get all the credit for the work that she did. Molly knew that shit as well since he always was dismissive of her and cut her off when they were both in meetings with the partners to discuss the shit that THEY were working on.

I don't remember her abandoning the team. What episode was this? I remember dude abandoning Molly cause she was made his equal on a different case.

Yeah Molly was right with the office shit, especially an attorney's office. Dude was an asshole every step of the way then want to take his ball home when Molly asserts herself to be his equal, smh.

The other two women were content to play pips to the dude's Gladys. They should actually be looking up to Molly on some women empowerment shit.

Back