Welcome To aBlackWeb

Regina King directed this episode!

I'm so glad molly is finally seeing that she's trash.

I can't get a read on issa on Lawrence. I think they know they're done, but they act like the door could possibly be open. Idk.

I knew homegirl's date was gonna be Lawrence tho lol

Damn Issa ghosted Daniel soon as she got her own lol this how women do it? No how u doing texts? How the music coming texts? Lol cold blooded

I think Issa was right. That said I don't think Molly was necessarily wrong, but she should have let Issa deal with dude. In the end, Issa did just fine in my opinion...

I actually think it is stand up that he came by rather than calling or texting though...

I was thinking they were setting things up for Lawrence and Issa to get back together, but after finishing the episode I now think what Lawrence pops said about relationships needing work is the theme of the season. Lawrence already applying it with his new girl...Issa about to do the same with Nathan...

Loved the setting of the graveyard, as a backdrop for the culture in LA, and, at the same time, a collection of ghosts and exes of seasons past.

Last season end with Issa trashingher apartment. She finished unpacking (figuratively and literally) and created a life for herself, instead of trashing what she had, after an emotional talk with Nathan.

Loved the setting of the graveyard, as a backdrop for the culture in LA, and, at the same time, a collection of ghosts and exes of seasons past.

Last season end with Issa trashingher apartment. She finished unpacking (figuratively and literally) and created a life for herself, instead of trashing what she had, after an emotional talk with Nathan.
dope analysis

I think Issa was right. That said I don't think Molly was necessarily wrong, but she should have let Issa deal with dude. In the end, Issa did just fine in my opinion...

I actually think it is stand up that he came by rather than calling or texting though...
But what if she was fucking somebody? That’s how niggas get killed ....don’t show up to no one door unannounced like that

Molly fine as shit.

I thought Molly was right in everything she did except in how she told Issa that Nathan stopped by as was said earlier.

Molly was 100% right in how she handled shit at her job. The dude was always talking over her and trying to not let her shine. So she did what she had to do to get noticed and let the partners know the type of lawyer she is. I hate that what Issa told Molly has her second guessing herself about that work situation. Those niggas at Molly job on some lil kid sucka shit.

Back