Welcome To aBlackWeb

Molly is the worst type of female.

How you catching feelings when ole boy pretty much called you out on your dumb logic? What again was you expecting from a married man?? iLaughed

Issa...smh. Any pride and dignity she had left...pretty much died in this episode. She has hit rock bottom.

I would count the L's, but I don't wanna drop a titangraph

Last edited:
man, i was coming in here to say this

this was a tough watch

idk if most of this stuff is based in reality or an extreme exaggeration, but if there are really groups of chicks out here with fake shared accounts to spy on niggas, im about to be so fucking done with alla dis shit on social media.

my goodness...while it was funny Issa forgot the pw and had to text the group, it was still sad af to watch

I keep telling people that Issa is lowkey trying to put niggas up on game.

Most people think it's a women's show, which is true for the most part.

However, it's a women's show that exposes how dysfunctional some women really are.

I remember reading somewhere that Issa said she grew up around white people and didn't really start to hang around black women her age until she got older.

So, basically, her show seems like it's her take on what she's seen from some of her black female friends.

However, it's a women's show that exposes how dysfunctional some women really are.

I remember reading somewhere that Issa said she grew up around white people and didn't really start to hang around black women her age until she got older.

So, basically, her show seems like it's her take on what she's seen from some of her black female friends.
I wouldn't say all that lol

This girl just flat out told me her and group of birds really out here w a fake shared account they use to stalk niggas, females or start shit

you said

"The direction the show took for the storyline last ep was wack af. They made it seem like Lawrence is lost and can't find anything real without Issa. So now he's gonna crawl back to her eventhough she cheated on the nigga. Nah, i aint buying that shit."

uhhh...Lawrence is lost...idk man, maybe you think like 5 years have passed since they broke up and that he should be over it. If that was the case, then i would agree, but its still been a few months tops. He has a level of freedom he hadnt previously experienced before. I wouldnt say it was dependent on Issa, but she was a huge part of his life for an extended period of time.

Who said anything about crawling back though? What if...just what if, this separation forced BOTH of them to take real hard looks in the mirror at themselves so that they can reach their fullest potential, then MAYBE, they reconnect. MAYBE

She cheated...ok...how long you gon hold that over her head?

Forever

Back