Welcome To aBlackWeb

Based on a nigga with some type of spine and self worth? Unfortunately you may be right.

man, you coming straight out of a comic book lol

but im not about to enter round 1,000 on this subject

man, you coming straight out of a comic book lol

but im not about to enter round 1,000 on this subject

It doesn't just have to be about cheating tho. We've all been through breakups and we all handle them differently. Some niggas/women can get literally shitted on and come crawlin back like a bitch and others aren't tolerating shit once a certain line is crossed.

are you going to use your words?
That’s not realistic imo. For the most part (because in life there are always exceptions) no man is taking back a woman after she cheated, only niggas that depend on their woman will take back a cheating woman. And based on what we are seeing Lawrence has no problems getting women so what’s the incentive on his part? At most I can see him smashing Issa but that’s it.

It doesn't just have to be about cheating tho. We've all been through breakups and we all handle them differently. Some niggas/women can get literally shitted on and come crawlin back like a bitch and others aren't tolerating shit once a certain line is crossed.
we gotta work on your messaging lol

this sounds brash af!

That’s not realistic imo. For the most part (because in life there are always exceptions) no man is taking back a woman after she cheated, only niggas that depend on their woman will take back a cheating woman. And based on what we are seeing Lawrence has no problems getting women so what’s the incentive on his part? At most I can see him smashing Issa but that’s it.

you and goldie not about to rile me up today...

im about to woosah clean out dis bitch

Obviously some of yall niggas never truly been in love or have ever been in a long term relationship.

I would not be surprised if they got back together.

I’m speaking for myself

But you just said...

That's a general statement that isn't true.

PLENTY of guys taken back their woman after she stepped out. Just like plenty of women have taken back their men. And it wasn't b/c he "depended" on her. If you put in YEARS in a relationship, it's not as easy to just end it as people think.

Yeah YOU might can do that...but you can't say every other guy can

But you just said...

That's a general statement that isn't true.

PLENTY of guys taken back their woman after she stepped out. Just like plenty of women have taken back their men. And it wasn't b/c he "depended" on her. If you put in YEARS in a relationship, it's not as easy to just end it as people think.

Yeah YOU might can do that...but you can't say every other guy can
And I also said there are exceptions to the rule.

And I also said there are exceptions to the rule.
This expression only works if it's an anomaly

There are more people that forgive mates for infidelity than y'all realize which is why marriages still have a 50% success rate

This expression only works if it's an anomaly

There are more people that forgive mates for infidelity than y'all realize which is why marriages still have a 50% success rate
I said men. Women are more willing for the most part to stay after her mate cheats.

Back