Welcome To aBlackWeb

Molly's logic: "Are we gonna be acquaintances who are just friends? Or are we acquaintances who are just fuccin."

Me:
View attachment 65625

Buuuut you already fuccin...sooooo
Lmao you know what she meant. Dro be tryna blur the lines and act like they in a relationship when all they should be doing is fuckin.

Lmao you know what she meant. Dro be tryna blur the lines and act like they in a relationship when all they should be doing is fuckin.

No...no I don't. I don't speak that Bird Logic.

Ummmm...Dro married. Molly knows this. How you sittin there gettin mad his WIFE calls him? Where dey do dat at?

So her fuccin a married man is no biggie. But him wanting to hang out...eat at restaurants...talk about their days...oh now that's just crossing the line huh?

clarence-laugh-o.gif

And I can't even go off on Issa b/c I feel sorry for her. She gonna need a storage warehouse for all them L's she's racking up. Lol

Ummmm...Dro married. Molly knows this. How you sittin there gettin mad his WIFE calls him? Where dey do dat at?

So her fuccin a married man is no biggie. But him wanting to hang out...eat at restaurants...talk about their days...oh now that's just crossing the line huh?

View attachment 65679

And I can't even go off on Issa b/c I feel sorry for her. She gonna need a storage warehouse for all them L's she's racking up. Lol

Wild part is they was doubting if he was telling the truth about being in an open marriage. Molly heard that nigga tell his wife "I'm still at Molly's house" So now all the doubt it gone. The bitch was fucked up cause she was holding out a little hope that shit might work out for them with him leaving his wife for her once shit hit the fan about them fucking. If not the bitch had no reason to get mad when he told his wife the truth while laying in Molly bed.

Wild part is they was doubting if he was telling the truth about being in an open marriage. Molly heard that nigga tell his wife "I'm still at Molly's house" So now all the doubt it gone. The bitch was fucked up cause she was holding out a little hope that shit might work out for them with him leaving his wife for her once shit hit the fan about them fucking. If not the bitch had no reason to get mad when he told his wife the truth while laying in Molly bed.
I didn't even catch that

I didn't even catch that

When Molly and Dro first started fucking. He told her he was in an open marriage and last season Molly, Issa and the other chick who lost the weight were doubting if he was telling the truth about being in an open marriage. Now that bitch know for a fact that he is and she devastated.

Funny episode.

Issa is a glutton for punishment.

Agree with everyone's already said about Molly.

Issa and Daniel both got some big ass teeth

I kind of agree with that.

IMO the decisions that Issa and Molly make are a reflection of what's been going on for a while now. That is people thinking being college educated automatically means they are smart. They are book educated but life retards.

I kind of agree with that.

IMO the decisions that Issa and Molly make are a reflection of what's been going on for a while now. That is people thinking being college educated automatically means they are smart. They are book educated but life retards.

Bruh I was just saying this same thing the other night.

At her job...Molly is intelligent as hell. But the instant she leaves that building, all common sense goes out the window.

Ima disagree witchu chief. And before I start lemme say it gives me no pleasure to appear like I'm defending molly. She's the dumbest one on the show and I want no parts of her outside of being issa's friend...lol

Now...Molly not wanting to blur the lines and do relationship shit with a mf she ain't and will never be in a relationship with ain't outa bounds. She tried to establish boundaries and then the next day this nigga hitting her up doing what they agreed they wouldn't do. And then on top of that he felt a way and showed up and waited for her at her house...to the point where he got an attitude about her wanting her key back.

Where molly fucked up is by accepting dro's invite to their "date" she skipped out on. Boundaries ain't shit if you don't enforce them.

Where I kinda get where dro is coming from is...they were legit friends before this even came up. So him taking an interest and being happy for her work shit and wanting to celebrate is regular and what you would do for any friend.

The moral of the story is that molly can't handle this type of setup with dro because of their history. But since molly is dumb, she probly won't end this right away.
And by dro's reaction to showing up at her house tells me he probly feels more for molly than just any other chick off the street his wife is fine with.

I wish Issa let her hair down.. Literally. She might feel more confident to move forward in her life, instead of randomly going back to old flings and collecting new ones. I really do like the show. Just ready for her to stop the awkward sh*t.

Kelli da goat is back!

CRINE @ issa's credit score being 425

That biggie sweater was fire

Hol up was Daniel's water heater in the kitchen? Is that how LA niggas is living???

Damn Daniel just as awkward as issa.

I liked that the ep focused on Daniel and issa. When it got to the end I didn't even miss molly or their other friends.

just caught up

gotta make me a "kevin" shirt

@IP360, you on an interesting side of this convo about Molly and Dro

Back