Welcome To aBlackWeb

Issa prolly gonna have a new main nigga, doubt they'll do another season of her gettin ran threw.

pretty sure this was by design

Issa is the main character...not Lawrence

I'm going to reserve judgement though, but the articles have been very careful with how they are wording this which leads me to believe he will be back for a season 4

Can we add up the number of L's Issa took in this episode? Cot damn. Lol!

Smh at this hefa Molly. I want someone to defend her logic.

Daniel smashing another chick while Issa in the other room...Trill Shyt or Pettiness Level 9000?

Issa either gonna end up quitting or get fired.

Lol @ the backseat brawl

Can we add up the number of L's Issa took in this episode? Cot damn. Lol!

Smh at this hefa Molly. I want someone to defend her logic.

Daniel smashing another chick while Issa in the other room...Trill Shyt or Pettiness Level 9000?

Issa either gonna end up quitting or get fired.

Lol @ the backseat brawl

Trill shit.

She deaded the nigga towards the end of last season for her ex. I would've fucked a group of bitches infront of her ass all week.

Trill shit.

She deaded the nigga towards the end of last season for her ex. I would've fucked a group of bitches infront of her ass all week.

Yeah I had it at till...then petty when they had that convo towards the end. But then I realized...THAT'S HIS MUTHAFUCCIN HOUSE! He can do whateva the hell he wants. Trill shyt fo'sho

I love this show

tenor.gif

Molly's logic: "Are we gonna be acquaintances who are just friends? Or are we acquaintances who are just fuccin."

Me:
blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

Buuuut you already fuccin...sooooo

Back