Welcome To aBlackWeb

Females put down other females wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than men do. Yall try to blame niggas for ur issues, nah nigga that's yall fault.
da hell? I said she's cute but not a bad bitch. that aint a put-down. I too am cute but not a bad bitch. my life's still pretty amazing.

niggas think looks are everything smh

And so was the season finale
tenor.gif

Like I said "yall are easily impressed"

da hell? I said she's cute but not a bad bitch. that aint a put-down. I too am cute but not a bad bitch. my life's still pretty amazing.

Wow sweeping generalization countered with another sweeping generalization........yall doing it again

That's funny u say that, cuz I was more so talkin about what they were bringing to the table oppose to issa being a hoe for 2 straight seasons, but you wanted to base it strictly off her looks.

You were just in here bashin tasha a few weeks ago. U love puttin down females, most chicks do it.

Wow sweeping generalization countered with another sweeping generalization........yall doing it again
I know, I know.
That's funny u say that, cuz I was more so talkin about what they were bringing to the table oppose to issa being a hoe for 2 straight seasons, but you wanted to base it strictly off her looks.

You were just in here bashin tasha a few weeks ago. U love puttin down females, most chicks do it.

I'm supposed to cosign everything a woman does just because she's a woman, or I'm a woman-basher? Lmao

also, me saying Tasha is a thirsty simpleton somehow trumps me praising Molly and Issa? Your numbers r off. That's 2 out of 3 being positive.

I know, I know.

I'm supposed to cosign everything a woman does just because she's a woman, or I'm a woman-basher? Lmao

also, me saying Tasha is a thirsty simpleton somehow trumphs me praising Molly and Issa? Your numbers r off. That's 2 out of 3 being positive.

When we were in here saying tasha looks good u were in here bashin her looks, now you're saying this other chick is basic lol Again, u love puttin women down. U do the same in the pic section. U don't have to put women down to feel better about urself b

When we were in here saying tasha looks good u were in here bashin her looks, now you're saying this other chick is basic lol Again, u love puttin women down. U do the same in the pic section. U don't have to put women down to feel better about urself b
I've praised the looks of Issa and Molly and I've said this chick is cute too. Only one I've said I don't get the hype of is Tasha, and 90% of my criticism was on her character. I say positive things exponentially more than negative critique, and that's a fact. my standards might just be higher than yours dear

You love exaggerating to suit your agenda. pity.

I've praised the looks of Issa and Molly and I've said this chick is cute too. Only one I've said I don't get the hype of is Tasha, and 90% of my criticism was on her character. I say positive things exponentially more than negative critique, and that's a fact. my standards might just be higher than yours dear

You love exaggerating to suit your agenda. pity.

Honestly...I gotta agree.

Looks wise...she's ok. Not really someone that would instantly catch my eye. Like if we were in a crowded room...she wouldn't stand out.

Smh tho. Guess she's embracing being side chick status.

Last edited:
Say it louder Remedy Blactvity

Can we just call yall remtivity?

My bad.............is blacremtivity better?

Ok, now yall just doing this on purpose. Do yall really get us mixed up??
:niggawhat:

I was hoping this season would have more episodes..at least 10. I knew Molly was gonna start back with Dro. I honestly don't know what she's looking for nor does she. I'm hoping Issa and Daniel make it official, seems like it would be a hilarious and exciting relationship. Did I miss something somewhere? Seems like Tiffany being pregnant just popped out of nowhere so causally.

Looks wise...she's ok. Not really someone that would instantly catch my eye. Like if we were in a crowded room...she wouldn't stand out.

BNE is that u?

This season was a let down for the niggas. Last season Lawrence represented the fellas good, cuz we could all relate to homie even if we never been in that situation we understood and he handled himself like a real nigga in the season finale. Idk wtf was up with homie this season, he was making mad fuck nigga moves, aside from him saying "bye" at the end of this last episode.

Finally got around to watching this

I thought the finale was proper. This show resonates so well with the targeted demo that anything other than this ending would've been disappointing af.

All of the montages were good af.

Lol at easily impressed then compares the show to GOT which is fantasy. This was some good ass writing all around this season

Realized I was talkin about the wrong damn person. MOLLY is who I meant to say...not Tasha.

Tasha would get her azzz ATE!

Back