Welcome To aBlackWeb

Word, it was a pretty weak finale, especially compared to last season's finale

What were the surprises maam :huh:
Issa moving in with Daniel when we thought she was moving in with her brother...Molly still fuckin with dro and that 1st grade certificate at work...Issa and Lawrence being on good terms.

But I guess you predicted the entire episode huh lol

:mhm:

Alla yall giving the finale praise, that includes you mam. Episode was like 30 minutes of montages with maybe 10 minutes of anything actually happening.

There was more drama in the browns vs steelers game than this episode
I guess....I was satisfied with the ending tho cuz like I said, what else did you expect to happen given the way the season went? No bombshell shit was gonna happen like it did last season cuz everybody's single.

I did think issa was gonna get fired and that her and Lawrence were gonna fuck again (although I'm glad they didn't).

I guess....I was satisfied with the ending tho cuz like I said, what else did you expect to happen given the way the season went? No bombshell shit was gonna happen like it did last season cuz everybody's single.

I did think issa was gonna get fired and that her and Lawrence were gonna fuck again (although I'm glad they didn't).
I see your point, but let's use GoT as an example. Every season finale leaves the viewer hyped for the next season, something big always happens, but in insecure this one felt like the ending to a romcom. Everything kinda just got quitely resolved rather than tensions coming to a head. Episode just wasn't "moving". I felt like some of the other episodes this season would've made better finales based on how progressed the characters.

Better question is, u think she's......... ugly?
no, she's cute but not a "bad bitch". go to a family owned Indian restaurant and the owner will have his daughter waiting the tables that looks just like her.

basique.

Lmao

Yall are easily impressed

5815d7f7ae232dd64ace634964f52448.650x430x1.jpg

Don't criticize anybody's taste.......ever

Females put down other females wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than men do. Yall try to blame niggas for ur issues, nah nigga that's yall fault.

I see your point, but let's use GoT as an example. Every season finale leaves the viewer hyped for the next season, something big always happens, but in insecure this one felt like the ending to a romcom. Everything kinda just got quitely resolved rather than tensions coming to a head. Episode just wasn't "moving". I felt like some of the other episodes this season would've made better finales based on how progressed the characters.
I'll take that.

I can see where they could go in s3 from this finale tho...
-Issa and Lawrence could be on the exes who are friends tip. But since she living with Daniel that could fuck that up.
-Issa living with Daniel in general gon be some messy shit
-molly gon find out what that dro and candice "open relationship" is really hitting fo'

Back