Welcome To aBlackWeb

people still thinking people should be acting rational when emotions are involved

This bitch really hurt about cum? lmaooo man this bitch better gtfoh with that shit.

Shorty lawrence fuckin with from work is alil too nigga-ish for me, prolly stands when she pisses, still cute tho.

Chicks be hurt when they get blocked on social media lmaoo

C/S

And what you hear from females is he should have told her he was cumming.

He did tell her, that's why she got the facial instead of the protein shake.

Im arguin with a friend right now about this whole Issa and Lawrence argument and relationship issues right now and she gettin on my nerves...so bad.

Keeps sayin Daniel made her cheat...

Keeps trying to convince me Daniel tried to be a victim and shouldn't have said she should know how he feels now...

Keeps saying Lawrence is to blame for her cheating and crossed the line callin her a ho...

So when do ppl take responsibility for their part? If roles were reversed, Daniel would get praised and Lawrence would be the ultimate slimeball. Get's on my nerves when ppl only wanna symp with a female bc she's a female. Issa was wrong for her parts and she's been extra af regarding being upset with Daniel. Df she mad at?

Im arguin with a friend right now about this whole Issa and Lawrence argument and relationship issues right now and she gettin on my nerves...so bad.

Keeps sayin Daniel made her cheat...

Keeps trying to convince me Daniel tried to be a victim and shouldn't have said she should know how he feels now...

Keeps saying Lawrence is to blame for her cheating and crossed the line callin her a ho...

So when do ppl take responsibility for their part? If roles were reversed, Daniel would get praised and Lawrence would be the ultimate slimeball. Get's on my nerves when ppl only wanna symp with a female bc she's a female. Issa was wrong for her parts and she's been extra af regarding being upset with Daniel. Df she mad at?

Sound like your friend might have some rl Issa experience, if she going that hard and using that crazy logic.

"riight"

lol @ tellin him to pull over and they already pulled over

Ima finish the ep before i drop my breakdown

I loved Molly but she needs to go to the naughty corner. Should know that Dro aint in no open marriage by now. Maybe she dgaf. Idk, she showing her bird side and I am not liking it.

Daniel doesn't respect himself. first he's a willing side piece, then he tried to rise above his station after knowing she aint into him like that, now he's letting Issa crash at his place after repeatedly telling him he aint nothing but dick to her? Man, let him get burnt.

Aparna is a cool chick but I don't want her to be with my Lawrence. That scene where Issa has a life with him was amazing, I really hoped the proposal was real but the flash forward made it obv it was all a dream. I was glad to see them get closure.

it cant be over tho. they must get back together next season. my heart can't take it.

All these bitches be gettin passed around like a dutch. The only one who hasn't been passed around is tasha and tiffany :think2:who did I say were the 2 baddest on the show?:think2:

This episode was disappointing to say the least didn't really go anywhere, I expected more than a montage for a season finale.

The post credit episode of due north was fucking hilarious tho

Back