Welcome To aBlackWeb

This bitch really hurt about cum? lmaooo man this bitch better gtfoh with that shit.

Shorty lawrence fuckin with from work is alil too nigga-ish for me, prolly stands when she pisses, still cute tho.

Chicks be hurt when they get blocked on social media lmaoo

"prolly not as much time as u spent being a fuckin hoe"

giphy.gif

I never understood these movie/tv scenes where somebody go home and tear up they own shit. Like you mad cause the rent going up, but I guess you got it like that cause you can just tear shit up on a whim. Nobody does that in real life lmao

Unfortunately people do do that in real life, I've seen it lol and I don't think it was about the rent, it was about Lawrence and her ho'n not going the way she thought it would.

But I agree, throwing all ur shit around makes 0 sense, cuz now you gotta clean that shit up

I never understood these movie/tv scenes where somebody go home and tear up they own shit. Like you mad cause the rent going up, but I guess you got it like that cause you can just tear shit up on a whim. Nobody does that in real life lmao
Yeah, what Goldie said

But better her shit vs your shit

Dope episode. They do a great job have have the characters resonate with the viewer.

That part Molly Mama told her was real af. He made her happy more than he hurt her. Molly Mama world not black and white, that's for sure

That part Molly Mama told her was real af. He made her happy more than he hurt her. Molly Mama world not black and white, that's for sure
This nigga

"massa feeds me, give me clothes"

Lmao ap why always defending these oath breakers b?

I KNOW that Indian chick he smashing now is at the very least bisexual IRL. aint no way.

@AP21, you been waiting for that old school "love is being a doormat" logic to be shown in a modern show for some time huh?

smh

brb back to the festivities, I aint done here tho. wish the finale was coming on a different week smh

I KNOW that Indian chick he smashing now is at the very least bisexual IRL. aint no way.

@AP21, you been waiting for that old school "love is being a doormat" logic to be shown in a modern show for some time huh?

smh
Love ain't being a doormat, but miss me with this though because how many times people are in relationships that mean no good for them and continue to stay and their was no infidelity involved.

Y'all can keep calling it whatever y'all wanna call it to try and act like an act of infidelity is the absolute worst thing in the world if y'all want to.

I just understand people not perfect and just because it might be infidelity in one relationship, there could be other things in another one that would still make me view it from a pov that not everything is unforgivable.

One thing i love about this show is how it shows the dynamic on how your friends can either be your voice of reason, or just continue to absolve you from stuff or not hold you accountable

on one hand, Derek tells Lawrence basically that, he could see why Issa got frustrated. He didnt absolve her from what she did, but he was basically like "fam, you was fucking up"

OTOH, Issa's friend (the plus sized one...cant think of her name atm), dogs Lawrence every chance she gets probably all in the name of "thats my friend", but yo friend was wrong, and instead of you giving her a reality check, you just feed into it by continuing to give Lawrence the side eye.

Back