Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Insane Clown Posse - The Yum Yum FLower

Well ICP are back yet again with another album the 5th album in the second joker deck.

01. Intro 2:15(n/a)-Its in the intro explaining the meaning of Yum Yum Flower so no rating.
02. Here Comes The Carnival 4:33(4/5)-Great track that gets you hype for the album although I wish this closed the album instead.
03. Wretched 3:20(5/5)-The first official single released for the album. Violent J went in on this. Great beat as well.
04. Clown Drippin' 3:43(3/5)-This is upbeat track. Love the chorus and Shaggy verses. Shaggy the airhead did a great job on this beat.
05. Gangsta Code 4:41(2.5/5)-The beat to this song was originally used by Boondox on a song called Movin On. Song title does not match the beat all. Both Violent J and Shaggy had decent verses though.
06. Queens 3:53(3.5/5)-Queens represent a girl that supports you through it all. One of Shaggy's best verse on this album. Devereaux made a great beat for this one.
07. Panic Attack!!! 7:07(4.5/5)-One of songs based on Violent J's health problems. That second verse is incredible. I also love the guy singing Fuck the world at the end.
08. Fuck Regret 3:53(4/5)-This songs about taking just going for it. I really like the chorus on this one.
09. Insomnia 6:18(5/5)-Another song based on Violent J's health problems. This song simply genuis. No words just listen for yourself. "While Can't I sleep"
10. Heart & Soul (Feat. Vinny Dombroski) 4:00(4/5)-One of the only guest appearances on this album. Sounds like something from the 80's or early 90's to me.
11. The Drunk & The Addict 4:23(2/5)-Sounds a lot like a modern day trap song drug references and everything. This style doesn't really fit ICP's style at all imo.
12. Don't Touch That Flower 4:11(3/5)-This song is about the flower. The flower represents lust. Both J and Shaggy came correct.
13. Slapnut / The Jokstas 3:39(4/5)-Dark song here. Shaggy busts out that triplet flow here.
14. Bitch I'm Fine 3:43(5/5)-On of my favorite tracks on the album. This song really lifts me up
15. Carnival of Lights 4:10(1/5)-Bleh. The only song didn't feel at all. The opposite of the last track.
16. Ain't No Time 5:35(5/5)-Deep Track right here. Violent J proves he should be mentioned among hiphop's greats. Roadside Ghost killed the chorus.
17. Something to See 4:41(3/5)-Decent closing track. J both and Shaggs had solid verses.

Overall 8 out of 10

Alot of solid tracks here. Violent J continues to prove he's top ten dead or alive. I know a lot of people don't like the producer tags but I don't mind.

Last edited:
Back